40. Work

The next morning Alden is leading the meeting in his office so I go to my office. I check everyone submissions for the alterations of the humanoid needs. I alter that a bit. Then the thought of a bigger meeting comes into my head. It would be the kings. Above their tables. The leaders for their planets would be there. We could talk about whatever they want. I would be there discussing changes. I could listen to what they want.

"What you doing?"

I look at Nadine and shake my head, "I think it's confidential."

"Tell me what it is and I'll tell you if it's confidential. TRE." 

Tre comes in and sits down, "What you need baby?"

"She working on something and doesn't know if it's confidential."

"Ok. Well she might not want to tell."

"I can tell she does. So what is it?"

"I have to do things different than you. So I have the vows set up."

"Elek told me."

"Yea it's not a secret. But the people who will rule my planets vow at rank 1. Then they get planets and they're kings and queens when they're ready."

Tre smiles, "That does make sense."

"Right. So what I'm thinking is having an annual meeting for the... I need paper." I get ready and draw a circle. "Ok so all these would be seats. The planet leaders would be able to join and and sit here. Then well... Victor has 2 planets. So his planet leaders would sit here. Then he would sit in a row above them. I would sit over here and watch. They, all the leaders could talk about what they want. The kings would be there to talk to. I could announce future things and listen to what they say. Maybe do that once a year? Is that confidential?"

Tre shakes his head, "Not at all. The leaders, planets, kings, ship staff, anyone working for you really. Or the kings. It would take a lot of people to pull that off. And it would only get bigger the more planets you get. However, I would make the dates and location as confidential as you could make it. When it comes to locat..."

"What you doing?" Marcus, Alden, and Dipak come in and sit down.

Nadine smiles, "Deciding if something is confidential or not."

"Anyways, when it comes to location, you wouldn't want to keep it the same year after year. Any enemy you acquire would figure out the pattern. Then they would have you, the kings, and the planet leaders in the same place at the same time. Do not let that happen. But if you keep the location and date confidential. It should be fine. Hell you could announce the date to the planetary leaders. Then not tell them where, pick them up in your ship and take them to the location. The more secretive you can make that, the better."

Nadine sits up, "At first, like this first 1. You might be able to float around space and do it right in your ship. You may not even need an actual place."

Tye looks at me. I didn't even know he came in. "Or for the first couple. If it's a yearly thing, you could bring in the planet leaders and their advisors. Make it a bit bigger."

"I like the idea of letting them take an advisor. It's always nice to have help. I get so bored and lost sometimes. Someone to keep me on track is nice. I might do that anyways. They could sit at desks. Have paper and pens. It would be a meeting."

Nadine jumps out of her chair, "THEN..."

"Sit down baby."

"Then, you could have a ball. All their mates could join for dancing at night. Have a fancy dinner. Then they go home."