59. Marked

The rest of the day goes slow. Everything eventually comes on. Redrooms are patchy all day, so we don't do those. I manage to get some trade routes updated though. I got 4 of their planets on the routes now. It's a start. Then I go to sleep listening to Uhmok hum again.

The next day, I wake up needing sex. And the dragon is all grumpy because there is no living sperm in me.

"You're ok baby."

I shake my head, "No."

"Yes. Redroom us in color." He smiles at me and his eyes go black. "You are sexy woman. Let's work this out. Then you'll be alright." He takes his shirt off.

I stare at his chest. His shoulders. His neck. He is damn sexy. I try to roll into him and he chuckles. 

"You have to imagine. I'm not really beside you. Take your clothes off." I take all my clothes off and stare at him. He smiles and takes his pants off. "Close your eyes baby. Touch that nipple and run your fingers over it. Imagine it's my tongue."

"Mmm" I relax and play with both of them. 

He starts that deep rattle. "You are so sexy. My dick is already hard as a rock."

My eyes pop open and I stare at it. It's so big. I need it. "OH" The low pitch is really getting me. "UHMOK" 

He keeps it going. "So damn sexy and turned on. When I see you again, you're in for it woman."

He does that low rumble for another 5 minutes while I moan in pleasure. Then I finally cum while I scream his name.

"Good girl." He starts doing it again. "Now let those little finger tips drag down to that pussy. So fucking good. Tease that clit baby. Imagine that's my tongue."

I do what he says and I get right back into it. "UHMOK"

"My tongue rolling over that clit. Sucking on it. Needing it."

"OH GOD UHMOK." I cum for him again. "UHMOK"

"Good girl. It's mine. Look at me baby."

I open my eyes and he's between my legs. He's got his dick in his hand. His hand is moving up and down it. 

"OH GOD" My pussy clenches up again. I need it.

"Rub that clit baby... I'm going to slide it into you nice and slow. Get in as deep as I can."

"YES UHMOK"

"Then I'm going to put this sexy leg over my shoulder and fuck you hard."

"UUUHH" I start rubbing faster. I watch him and he starts moving his hand faster.

That growl starts to cum out of him, "I'm going to take you hard. I'm going to tear it up." He leans over me and looks in my eyes. "I'm going to make you cum so many times."

"UHMOK"

"It's mine to make cum. You're going to take it over and over."

"OH GOD YES" I start cumming again. "UHMOK" I watch his dick as cum starts shooting out of it over top of me.

"FUCKING MINE." He growls it out.

My head falls back as I come out of it. Then he lays down beside me. "I knew I could get those clear eyes back. You ok baby?"

I smile and wiggle. Then I stretch big. "I feel a lot better."

"I know baby. Go take a quick bath and get dressed. We can do meetings for a few hours while you're ok. I'm going to turn the redrooms off. I don't want you getting turned on again watching me in the shower." I giggle again. "Yea, I know your plans. I'll still be on the feather baby."