26. Dragon

I wake up the next day alone and stretch so big. That was a good sleep. I get my bath and dress in my super sexy white outfit then I go to the command area. Alden and Fomek are sitting at the table.

"Good morning Kehlani. How are you feeling?"

I stretch big, "Like I finally got some sleep."

"Yes that's always nice. Your parents should wake up in about 8 days. It looks like your mom may take 1 day longer. We'll just have to see."

"I can't wait."

"I bet not. I'm going back down. I wanted to check my patients and see how everyone was doing. I'll see you 2 back down at the planet."

Alden shakes his hand before he goes, "Thank you doctor."

"Is anyone else on the ship?"

"No. Clark and Victor went down with everyone. I wanted to let you sleep. You were so exhausted baby."

"We should go down now. They're probably wondering where the hell you are."

"We're going to at least eat first." He motions for a brain and they bring us a pasta dish. 

We get to his office and it surprises me how full it is. Clark, Jenny, Alkawn, Tim, Victor, Tobias, Elek, Elroy, and Tera all sit around the table. It's really different seeing it with extra people. 

I sit by Tera and she whispers, "I didn't know where else to go."

"Me either."

Alden sits at the head of the table, "We saved an entire planet of humans from extinction. Fought off an alien parasite. Victor is now a king. The planet has submitted to him. We will be traveling back to earth in a week or 2. The queen has a nephew there that needs presents. It will probably be more like 2 weeks though, the former king and queen are scheduled to wake up in 8 or 9 days. What has been going on here?"

Clark gets out a paper, "Nothing from Fane. No rumors, no scares, nothing. If Exalos tells me 1 more thing is interesting, I'm going to break his neck. Fomek went a bit crazy without his patients. He yelled at us for 45 minutes. Sam will be here in 2 weeks for his school break. Bryan and Emberlynna are now arguing with each other about the order in which the wings are redone. It is absolutely wonderful that they are not arguing with me about it anymore. Who are the new people?"

Victor puts a finger up, "I nominate Jenny to fix all the clothes. I need more."

"What do you mean?"

"The clothes on the box. How she dresses all the time." He points at me.

Jenny jumps up, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN?"

"Jenny sit down." Alden rubs his eyes, "We will explain the box to you and how everything works with the clothes. Then will you please sort it all out?"

"YES." She sits down shaking.

"Wonderful. Now going around the table to the right. Introduce yourselves. I'm Alden. You all know me."

Victor jumps up, "I'm King Victor. I saved a planet from being eaten by snakes."

"Prince Tobias Black. I'm from earth. Now I need a planet to save if anyone finds 1. Please no snakes though." We all laugh.

"Alkawn, advisor to Former King Kennian and now advisor to King Alden."

I lean into Tera, "Will you be my advisor? I don't have any."

"Of course." She smiles.

"Prince Elek Borin. I'm from earth as well." He shrugs his shoulders.

"Prince Elroy Borin. From earth. I'm Elek's brother."