14. Forever

I climb out of the shuttle and Victor comes running out the door. The pulls me quickly all the way to the royal house. Then he opens the door and pushes me in. "VISITOR." He slams the door shut. I try to open it and he's holding it shut.

Ok then. I turn around and walk into the house. Everything seems normal. It's clean and nothing weird. Some food on the table that hasn't been touched but that's it. I walk down the bedroom hall and Alden is sitting on the floor leaning up against my bed. He doesn't see me. He just see's something in his hands. He's holding something. I watch him for a second. He looks like hell. His eyes are so red and dark. All the way around them. I can tell he's been crying a lot. I don't think he's combed his hair or shaved in days. His shirt's dirty. His fingers have dried blood on them. He seems so bad.

I step in the room and he looks up from whatever he's twirling in his fingers. 

He jumps up and picks me up so fast. "Thank you for coming back."

I wrap my arms around his neck and bury my face in his shoulder. "I missed you."

"I missed you too baby." He starts smelling me. "You're everything to me baby. I don't want to live without you. I don't want to lose you for even a minute. I can't do this without you. I'm so sorry for everything. I didn't make you feel like I should have. I made you doubt me. I can't be without you anymore. It nearly kills me. You're the only person that matters."

I put my lips on his and give him a little kiss. Pretty sure that was the only way to make him stop talking.

"I promise I'll do better. We'll spend more time together and talk more. I love you. Please don't leave me. I promise I'll fix this."

I give him another kiss. "I didn't think you wanted me. I'm to young and..." 

"You're all I've ever wanted baby. From now until forever. I want you. If I ever make you doubt that, you come right up to me and break my nose."

"What about that other girl?"

He shakes his head. "I only ever wanted you. My body was so messed up because you were right there and not waking up. I can't explain it. It's you that I want. She was never you. She could not compare to you. You're everything. I would give up my life for 1 minute of standing here holding you. You're all I want baby." He gives me another kiss, "Forever."

I rub his hair down and kiss his cheek. "You need a bath. Have you eaten?"

"I don't need anything but this." He holds me tighter.

I wiggle away and he looks like I broke his heart. I give him a little kiss. "Let's clean you up and get you some food. I'm not going anywhere else without you."

He picks me right back up and starts crying into my shoulder.

I rub his hair and try to calm him down. "Go take a quick shower love. I'll get us some dinner. We'll sit and eat together. Then get some sleep."

He kisses me again then puts me on my feet, "Please don't go anywhere."

"I'll be right here. Well in the dining room."

"Ok." I know he wants to say something else, but he doesn't.

"What?"

"I just want to take you with me."

My eyebrow raises on it's own. 

He smiles and gives me another kiss. "We'll talk about all the physical stuff. I know you're lost on it. I'm not going to push you. I would wait forever for just 1 kiss."

I throw my arms around his shoulders and kiss him deep. "You're everything too."

"I could stand here kissing you like this, forever. Looking into your beautiful eyes."