43. New Arrangement

We spend the rest of our week collecting different food. We collect the ores and keep taking them to my planet as well. Then it's time to go back to Terros. I do not want to go back at all but the boys are right. Ed and Brelane have to go home and those horn people want to talk to Alden. 

We get back and I go down to the shuttles. I climb in 1 and remind myself it's for the best. We walk in the front door and Alden, Clark, my parents, Tim, and Alkawn are standing there. 

"Have a nice trip my princess?"

"Yes daddy. It was wonderful. Thank you for asking. I look forward to the next 1."

Elek chuckles and rubs his eyes.

Alkawn nods, "We're leaving now. Taking Ed and Brelane home. Anything additional we need to know?"

Victor stares them down, "DO NOT TOUCH THE ORANGE FISH. I HAVE IDEAS FOR THEM."

I stare at him for a second then back to Alkawn, "You are aware the king is scheduled to talk to the horn head people correct?"

"Yes we got that too."

I smile, "Don't let them blow up my ship."

"Of course."

"Well then that's all." I go to my apartment and stretch. I'm already bored.

I go threw the tablet swimsuits. No way I can pull those off. I go threw the shorts and find some that are longer and not tight. I pair those up with a loose t-shirt and go to the pool. I really want to try those slides.

There's nobody in the whole pool are. I run all over and try everything. I get on a float and do the whole river. I go down all the slides so many times. It really is a fun place. Tobias shows up after awhile and sits on a chair with his shirt off. Then he says something. No idea what.

"WHAT?" 

He walks over and heals my head. "That better?"

"Yea, I didn't realize my ears hurt."

"You had water in them. It happens."

"What did you say before?"

"What are you wearing?"

"Just something to swim in."

"You know they have swimsuits right?"

"They're to tight."

"You don't like tight?" He puts an eyebrow up.

I shrug my shoulders. "I guess not."

"What is going on with your clothes? You use to dress all sexy and all of a sudden you seem to want to be wrapped in blankets and hiding."

"I'm not sexy. I think I was trying to be something I'm not. This is better. Nobody wants to look at me anyways."

"What are you 2 doing? You know there's swimsuits right Kehlani?"

I jump up and shove Elek in the pool with his clothes on. "I AM FINE THIS WAY."

"I WAS JUST SAYING." He climbs out and pulls the phones out of his pocket.

Tobias sits back, "They're fine. They're waterproof."

Elek shakes his head and sits them on the chair. Then he picks me up over his head and throws me in the water. I laugh so hard I swallow some and choke. They both start laughing.

Victor comes over, "What are you wearing."

"AAAHHHH!"

Elek shakes his head, "Go down the slides."