54. Grocery Shopping

We get announced to Dipak's office and escorted right in. I smile at everyone. They're all here. Elek is sitting by Nik.

Victor sits on our end, "Sorry to be waiting up there like a bunch of creepy stalkers, we were waiting on Elek to wake up."

They all start laughing. 

Elek smiles, "Sorry I asked what everyone was doing and where they were... I got some interesting answers so I came here."

"Interesting answers?" Tobias puts an eyebrow up.

"Everyone was sleeping. I didn't want to wake you up."

Victor nods, "I ask what everyone was doing last night too. Sleeping. Well fuck, I'm going to bed too."

Dipak shakes his head, "So can we help you with anything?"

Victor smirks, "I don't even know who brought us here."

Tobias crosses his arms, "We have a good guess though."

I jump up and put my hand up.

Dipak smiles, "Yes Kehlani."

"Can we go grocery shopping here? Victor sent all the animals except sardines off the ship and we need food again."

They all crack up laughing so hard.

After a good 2 minutes of everyone laughing, Dipak sits up and busts out laughing again. "Oh these damn kids kill me. Tell Alden we want a meeting quick."

"Yes sir."

Alden shows up at his conference table in red lasers. All the people are with him.

"Are you aware the kids are here grocery shopping."

"I left them on Terros and told them they couldn't grocery shop in my ship."

Everyone busts out laughing again.

Alden smiles, "I apologize. I did not tell them they couldn't grocery shop on your ship."

Dipak rubs his eyes then smirks at Victor, "You can not grocery shop on my ships either. Why the hell did you send all the food away?"

"I was trying to get rid of the sardines to make room for the orange fish. Nobody eats sardines. I fucked it up though. Now we only have sardines and orange fish."

They all start laughing again. Dipak has to sit back down.

"We weren't coming here to grocery shop. This is where we woke up."

Alden rolls his eyes, "You woke up there? Who sent you there."

I smile, "It's a mystery."

Clark writes something, "Yea, that's a very big mystery." 

I shrug my shoulders, "We were flying around searching for planets with meat again. I don't understand how cows are so hard to find. We might have woke up here because there's cows here really."

Elek smiles, "That's probably it."

Victor shakes his head, "Yea very good possibility of that."

Nadine looks at me, "Are they really that rare?"

"I flew around a whole damn day once. That was the 2nd time I ran into the Klekrakas. They have cows but wouldn't let me grocery shop there either. So I kept going. It took a long time. But that 1 planet I found. It had nearly all the animals on it. We might be able to find that again."

Nadine rubs Elek's head, "Are you ok without real meat for that long? I had no idea it was that rare. You were probably sleeping from being weak. All that time out searching. Come on." She pulls him up, "I'll feed you." They go to the elevator and Elek flips everyone off before he follows her in. He seems happy.