53. Knowers Of All Gossip

An hour later I wake up on Uhmok. I wiggle a little and he starts rubbing my back. That is 1 thing about these sexy outfits. He can touch my skin so easy. I love his hands on me. His fingertips run up and down my back. I snuggle into him. I love this. I open my eyes slow. We're on my couch.

"Good morning baby."

"I took a nap."

"We both did."

I wiggle my hand up to his neck and drag my nail in circles over his marking spot.

He pulls me up a little bit and I give him a slow gentle kiss. Then I start kissing his other marking spot while my nail keeps going in circles.

He grabs my ass and pulls me closer to him. His hips come off he couch and I feel it press against me. He's so hard. I love this.

I move my hands up and play with his hair. Then give him another kiss.

"Mmm" His hands move up both my sides. But they don't stop. They go right into my shirt and he pulls it right off over my head.

I guess I turned him on to much.

His arms wrap around me and he flips us over so quick. He is between my legs and pressing it against me over and over. Before I can even think he is kissing my marking spot. "Oohh"

I pull his shirt and he takes it off over his head so fast. Then he is right back on my marking spot. His skin against my chest is everything. I grab his shoulders and run my hands down his back. He is so amazing to touch. My hips start moving with his. I can't even control myself.

"Good girl." He starts moving his kisses lower.

I want to hide but there is nowhere to go in this situation. 

His lips touch my nipple and pleasure shoots threw me. "YES"

He kisses it again and I could scream. He leans up and smiles at me, "You are so perfect baby." He looks at my boobs. "So damn sexy and perfect."

He grabs 1 of them and puts his mouth on the other. I almost can't handle it. He goes back and forth for 20 minutes. 

Then I really can't handle it anymore. I pull him up and start pushing his pants off. I try to get them off with my feet and my hands. I've never needed it this bad. He pulls away from me and takes his pants off. Then he pulls the skirt off me. He lay back against me and we're both in underwear. I pull him against me tighter. Then I pull my knees up. I can feel his sides on my thighs. 

"OH GOD YES." My nails drag down his back and I bite his shoulder.

"I love it when you are like this baby. Can I keep you like this?"

"UHMOK"

He chuckles, "I bet I can make you cum without touching that marking spot." He reaches around my lower back and picks my hips up. He starts thrusting against me harder and faster. 

"AAAHHH" It comes out of his underwear. The only thing between us is my underwear. 

"Oh yea baby." He's starts to get jerky in his movements. "FUCK YES." He grabs the back of my neck and kisses me so deep.

My head falls back, "UHMOK" The pleasure starts pulsing threw me so hard. My toes curl and pleasure even shoots threw them. "UUUUHHH" I hold him tight against me with everything I can. "UHMOK"

He growls that deep growl again. "Mine." I feel his dick start throbbing against me and his cum starts draining onto my stomach. He shoves it against me hard. "God yes baby."

We hold each other like that until we both come down. I rub his back and he gives me little kisses. 

He kisses me and smiles, "I'm going to go get some towels and wash you off baby."