21. Tye's Law

We sit down in his sitting room and I can tell he's pissed. He's trying to relax though. I feel him trying to relax his muscles.

I stand up and move behind him. I rub his shoulders and the back of his neck. I run my hands threw his hair. I love how it feels on my fingers. Then I kiss his neck from behind and unbutton his shirt. 

He takes it off and pulls his t-shirt off. "That feels amazing baby."

"Yea, you're finally starting to calm down." I rub his chest.

"She shoved you to the floor because she wanted to dance with me."

I let my fingers slide down to his belt and I unhook it. "Yea, that was stupid. But she was excited. Probably never seen a dance like that." I unzip his pants and run my fingertips up and down his dick. He is hard for me already.

"She should have more sense then to knock a queen down. And she stole your idea. All they do is try to dress like you. I mean, what the hell?"

I pull his dick out and run my thumb in circles over the head of it. It jumps hard for me. I smile and kiss his neck again.

"Mmm" he grabs my arms tight for a second.

"She has no idea how to be a queen love. She was trying to get some attention when she took that idea, prove that she belongs at the table with everyone else. Pretending she can come up with a good idea too. Other than that, she never said a damn word. None of them are really. Tre seems the only one of them able to talk to us. I don't even think any of them understood how the conference table worked. And Victor giving them definitions of words..."

"I almost cracked up laughing at that." He starts laughing finally.

"That's better. I love that laugh." I grab his dick lightly and move my hand up and down while I kiss his neck. 

I play with it until his hips are moving for me and he's giving me his moans of pleasure. Then I move to in front of him and drop to my knees.

I lick from the base to the tip and circle it with my tongue.

"Oh fuck baby," his head falls back and he grabs the throw pillow hard.

I slide it in my mouth and move it in and out. His hips start moving with my mouth rather quickly. I take him in as deep as I can and go down with my mouth as he comes up. It breaks right into my throat. 

He freezes and then tries to pull back. But I take him in all the way and start moving it in and out while he's deep in my throat.

"Oh shit."

I take it in as deep as I can. My eyes are tearing but it's worth it. He grabs the pillow so hard it rips open. I love making him feel this good.

"Fuck baby, I'm gonna cum." He starts throbbing right in my throat, "OH GOD." 

I feel his hand put pressure on my head. He keeps it deep until he's done.

I let it fall out slow. Then I give it a little kiss and smile at him. "Feel better?"

"Where? I mean, how? When?... Yea, baby I feel a hell of a lot better."

I giggle and sit beside him. "That's what me and Thora were talking about yesterday. Apparently if I eat something frozen, my throat will freeze and that will feel different for you." I shake my head. "I didn't know I could put it in my throat. But she said vampires don't need the airway so we can."

"I didn't know that could be done either baby. That was fucking amazing."

"I'm glad you liked it. I wanted to at least try and see."