58. Code Book Transport

The next day gets a bit more challenging. I am getting turned on more. But I'm still fine. I stand in my pajamas and stare at Dipak's table. We've been talking trades for 6 hours. 

Dipak smiles at me, "Let's take a break. Go get something to eat and relax a bit."

Thora nods, "You're starting to fight it now."

"I'm still good."

"I know but you can't run yourself down. Get some food and relax."

"Alright." I get some food and go over to 510. I redroom Uhmok and he's in the shower. I can't help but stare at him. He's so dark and those spots on him are amazing. Under that his muscles show threw his skin with all that water running off him. He turns around. His dicks not hard but I know I could make it hard fast. 

"My eyes are up here woman."

My eyes pop up to his, "Sorry. I am really losing the battle with heat today."

"Poor baby. Don't be sorry. You can stare at me all you want. I don't want to make it worse for you though." He starts putting on clothes.

I shrug my shoulders, "You can't make it worse. I just want sex."

"How much longer until full heat?"

"2 days. I'll make it. Dipak told me to take a break. Figured I would see what you were doing."

"Lets eat then you go try to relax."

"I guess that works."

I move over to the table with him. We eat at the same time and talk about skiing. He seems happy. I think he likes the cold. After that I take a long nap. I come out of the bedroom to a bunch more snacks. There's even a couple pineapples on the counter. I pick up the note. -Hope this helps. Alden- That was nice of him. "Cut my pineapple."

"Yes ma'am."

I sit at my desk and wonder how I can use the trade ships as an escape route. They do use hyperspace.

I pull up a trade ship, "Could seats be placed at the back of the trade ships? The very back. 2 seats? Could humans travel there without dying?"

"Yes ma'am. Temperature and air conditions would remain suitable for humans. Air locks would be active in space."

"Could the seats be hidden and not even told about to the captain?"

"Yes. A wall could be placed here. Dividing the storage from the seating area."

"Can you make them recliners that have room to recline for sleeping. Ok that's not it. Face the 2 seats towards each other and try again. That's better much more narrow. Could water sit in those rooms for a long time?"

"It should be rotated every 6 months."

"What about food?"

"Dry goods could be rotated every 6 months as well."

"Add a cupboard between the 2 chairs with a heating area on top. Add crackers, 15 canned meats, can opener, canned fruit, 12 freeze dried meals, water for the meals and drinking, canned soup, canned vegetables, nuts, dried fruit, 15 pasta with sauces, different varieties, jerky, wipes for bodily cleaning, 4 packs." I'm watching as the shelves fill up. "2k of each planet currency that particular ship stops at. You are only doing these on the dedicated route ships. Toilet bucket with toilet paper. This square can be socks. 3 pair women's, 3 pair men's. 3 pair of underwear in each men and women. Make 1 each small, medium, large. Same with pajama pants and t-shirts. Make that stuff medium, large, and extra large." I'm trying to think what I would need if I was on the run. A little money. Clean clothes. The ability to clean a bit. Something to eat and drink. "Covers. 2 extra large cloaks with head covers. 2 pillows. 2 blankets. Ok. let's fix this wall. I don't want a door to be visible from the outside." The door latch disappears. "Can you still get in?"