9. Teleportation

I sit with Nadine threw dinner. It's easy to see how much her boys love her. They are so protective and sweet with her. After dinner we all go to our ships. I go to my room and lay down. I think about having them take over my planet. There's so many, I'm sure they could get rid of my brother. He wouldn't be a problem for them at all. Then I would be free to roam. I wonder about all the other planets out there. I bet some are perfect. I doubt if I could ever find a place I'm wanted though. Seems like I've always been alone. Maybe there's just something wrong with me.

I open my eyes and stretch big. "Ship who do you listen to?"

"All command."

"Who sets the command?"

"You."

"So you are mine alone?"

"Yes. Until you place a king on the throne."

"That's the throne here. Not at my village right?"

"Correct."

I smile and climb out of the bed. I take a long shower and get dressed. Then we all go down to my castle. We shuttle down right to the front door. My group is in 1 shuttle and Nadine's is in another. All her mates came with her. We barely get in the front door and Alkawn, Emberlynna, Jenny, and Aver are standing there.

Alden stretches out his neck. "We're back."

Alkawn nods. "Good speech. Welcome back."

Then a buzzer sounds and the 7th year students roam threw. We get some funny looks and Sara tries to bat her eyelashes at 1 of them.

I smile at her. "They will kill you. Keep going." Then she runs off. They crack up laughing.

Nadine watches her run off. "Who were they?"

Emeberlynna answers, "7th year students. It's Alden's class. He was going to leave school to stay here but that wasn't in his best interest so we moved the whole class here. Clark and Victor are students that are skipping class as well."

"Why leave school to stay here? I think they could go to school."

"They could yes. But that would leave Mayra in danger of Fane taking her again."

Marcus's eyebrows shoot up. "Again?"

"She was taken for 500 years. As the legend stated only her true mate would find her." She motions at Alden. "Alden found her." She goes on but I sneak behind a tapestry and take a tunnel out of there. 

I go all the way to the royal house. Then I plop down on my bed. I'm sad I didn't get any souvenirs. I need to remember to grab some gold before I go back out. Probably won't need a lot but a little would be smart. I sneak down to the vault and get 3 bars. Then I go back to my room and put them in a bag at the back of my closet.

I plop down on the bed again and wonder why he didn't kill me. He killed everyone else. All my family. Everyone I knew. I didn't have many people but now I have nobody. Maybe that was his plan all along. Isolate me until I go crazy. 

Then I think about Timan Conan again. The more I think about it, the more I realize he really didn't want me. I was just a little girl that he gained some status from. He was never rude to me though. He treated me kind and let me have my little girl crush. It surely felt like more than that to me though. 

I guess this is the same thing all over again. I'm the little annoying girl with a crush. He's a grown man that already had a girlfriend. I got in his way. Then my brother killed the poor girl too. Alden's probably trying to stay busy and not show me he's hurt. That must be why he agreed to help me find my ship when he did.