36. Direct Order

A couple hours later I wake up with Alden cuddling me. I snuggle into him, "You are so amazing love."

"So are you baby. I love you."

"I love you too."

"You are both being summoned to Alkawn's office when you wake up."

"We're not awake yet."

"Yes sir."

We snuggle a bit more then we get up and make our way to his office. 

He watches us walk in from his desk, "Good afternoon. I have a couple things, the war carriers I submitted to adjust levels. Thrusts and torpedo's would be the bottom level. 2nd level would hold 1.5 million brains and 4 brain makers. The brains would be deployable to the ground with ramps all around it. 3rd and 4th would both be warships, 6,000 4 rocket warships on the 3rd level. 4,900, 2 rocket warships on the 4th level. 5th would be weapons building. Including the warships. 6th is shuttles and extra storage area. Never know when they have to bring something back or someone needs on the ship. 7th is engines. Including the hyperspace drives. 8th shields and major weapons deployment area. 9th is the essential and required systems for the ship. 10th is the communications center. I also included the distress alert on it. Should the ship fall into distress the alert will sound, pinging us all. Actually I put that on all the ships, you forgot it. 11th is where the landing gear is stored somehow. I guess it's arms that come out and grab the ground. But that's where the ship wanted those and they fit. So that's good. 12th is the intake area. 13th is an office and apartment. I know they will be unmanned but in case someone needs to command it, they could pack a lunch and have a bed. 14th all the rest of the external communications. 15th is the command area. It would be fully functional with all of the stations and the captains seat. Nothing more than that in it."

Alden takes the folder, "What do you have for defenses of it?"

"I used what you had already. It's the strongest shield. Then I added a few more lasers. It will be able to shoot multiple lasers in any direction. It will not have a blind spot. I also added missile firing on the outside of the ship. It's going to build missiles, may as well be able to shoot them from the ship, instead of just the war ships. And for the last thing, the weapons area will be arming the brains with these."

Alden takes it and pushes a button. A laser sword comes out of it. It's just a little hand held tube though. "That'll be good for them. Easy and compact too."

"That's what I thought. Anyways those were my ideas for the war carrier. I could tell you 2 hadn't got to far into it. My other issue is Tera. She defied a direct order."

"I know." I stare at the ceiling. "I don't think she understands. She probably wasn't in a position to ever take orders even. I know she's a princess now."

"Do not make excuses for her. You can not let that slide. It needs dealt with. It could have just as easily been Alden out there injured. What would have happened if she defied that order?"

"I'd rip her head off."

"Exactly."

"What order was given?"

"Kehlani put me and Tera as the guard escorts on Tye's warship originally. She told us to kill anything that approaches. Defend that ship." Alden nods. "Tera said but everything has a right to life."

"What did she do?"

"Told Tera to get the fuck out of the mission. She moved Mason in."

"Yea, we'll deal with that. Thank you for pointing it out."

"You're welcome. That's all I have. I may check the supply ships now."

"Take a break Alkawn. Go... I have no idea what they do on this planet." Alden rubs his eyes. 

The Lost Queenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें