69. Nova

A couple hours later, we're all in Alden's office on Terros. It's so different being back here. I snuggle my sleeping Urie. Then Kina takes him, saying his bedroom is done. So, I go on a tour with Tobias, Victor, and all the nuns. Nothing much has changed but it's so different anyways.

I end up in my apartment needing a nap. I'm so overwhelmed. I strip to my underwear and sleep on my face.

I wake up to Alden's kisses on my back. I love his lips on me. He kisses all the way up my spine and onto the back of my neck. I stretch, "Mmm"

He puts some of his weight on my back and kisses my marking spot. 

I can feel how warm he is. I love this. I wiggle and my ass comes up. I feel his dick against it. He's hard.

"Have a good nap baby?" I feel his fingers on my lower stomach then they slide into my underwear.

"Oh yes" He pushes a finger inside me then brings it back out and starts rubbing my clit with it.

My hips come up again and start working with his finger. He draws his fangs by my marking spot, "You love rubbing that ass against me." He pushes his dick against it, "I'm about to take it right now. You want your ass fucked baby?"

I shake my head and try to hold completely still.

"You sure?" He kisses my marking spot and circles my clit faster.

"OH GOD" My ass pushes back against him. I can't help it. I have no control.

"MMM You're getting it now woman." His fingers come off me and he gets on his knees behind me. Then he lifts my hips all the way off the bed and rips my underwear apart. "Stay on your knees and put your head on the pillow."

"Alden. I don't know."

"I do." He grabs my hips and I feel his dick rub on me. "Relax." He shoves it all the way inside my pussy.

"ALDEN YES"

"Good girl." He starts fucking me hard. 

"OH GOD" I grab the blanket so hard I hear it tear. He doesn't slow down though.

"This pussy is mine." -SMACK- That makes my ass sting but it felt good too. His grip tightens on my hips and he goes harder. 

"ALDEN PLEASE"

-SMACK- "Nobody else gets in here." He grabs my hair makes me look back at him, "Do you understand me?"

"YES PLEASE YES."

-SMACK- "This is my pussy."

"OH GOD ALDEN YES" I start cumming on him.

"Cum all over me baby. I love feeling you cum on my dick." He holds my hips and shoves it in deep.

"YES YES YES"

I feel him start cumming inside me. "Fuck yes baby. So fucking good."

He drains then pulls it out slow. "I made that ass nice and pink."

I fall over and stretch, "What brought that on?"

"I watched the part of your sisters conversation about the brains. I didn't really get what you were saying. Then I seen the part where they have a dick. I got a little jealous. It's my pussy."

I pull him against me, "I was jealous too. It really hurt when I seen that."

"I'm sorry baby. I was not thinking at all. Are you sure you want 1?"

"Yes I want to tease you. With us together. Not separate. I don't want to be replaced."

"I could never replace you. We'll move slow and see what we're comfortable with."