17. High King

I wake up and stretch big. Alden pulls me up against his chest and starts rubbing on me. I lost my shirt somewhere in the night. He notices this right away and peeks his eyes open. Then he goes right after my boobs with his mouth. Between my marking spots and my boobs, he teases me so much. I try everything to get him to roll over on me but he doesn't.

Then he pulls me over on him. But I'm facing the ceiling. It still feels good with his chest against my back. I always get so many tingles from his skin. 

He kisses the side of my neck in the back and my head falls to the side. He kisses it again and rubs my nipple with his fingers. 

"Oh yes"

1 of his hands rubs over my stomach and drops down my to underwear. I inhale so sharp when he touches them. Then I grab his arm.

"Relax baby." He kisses my neck again and pulls on my nipple.

"Oh Alden."

"Good girl." His hand goes right inside my underwear.

I grab the sheets on either side of us as he starts rubbing around the outside of me. "UUUHHH"

"You like me rubbing on that clit baby? So wet and warm for me."

The pressure is building so fast. "ALDEN"

He moves his hand off me. "Almost baby." He readjusts me and I feel his finger slide inside me. "Mmm So tight and ready." He starts moving it in and out slow.

"OH GOD"

He pushes it in as far as he can. "This is my pussy."

"ALDEN"

"Cum on my finger baby. I want to feel that."

"YES ALDEN YES" I start cumming and he pushes it all the way inside again. "ALDEN"

"Fuck yea baby. Cum hard for me."

"ALDEN YES" 

He starts moving it in and out slow again as I come down. "So fucking good baby." He slides his finger out and rubs my legs. They seem to have developed a shake. "Relax. You did perfect. That was sexy as hell to watch."

I move a bit and his dick is hard as hell under my ass. I slide off him and sit up on my butt. I can't help but stare at it. It is so big. There's no way it's going to fit. "Can I touch?"

"He's yours baby. Do whatever you want."

I put my finger tips on it and it jumps so hard. Then I run them up and down the length of it. He seems to enjoy that. He rubs my back and closes his eyes. I run my finger tip up to the head of it. It jumps again and I get a little groan out of him. I like that groan, it sent pleasure threw me. I touch my finger to the tip again and start running it in circles.

His hips move a little. "Mmm"

Pleasure shoots threw me so much I have to squeeze my legs together for a second.

Then I grab it lightly. I wrap my hand around the whole thing. He reaches down and takes my hand. Then he moves it up and down his dick. He's showing me what to do. He lets go and I start doing that on my own. I grip it a little tighter and he grabs the blankets hard. "Fuck baby"

I squeeze my thighs together again. I don't think this is how it's supposed to work. I move up and down on it with my hand some more. I wonder if I could put it in my mouth. That seems weird to ask though. I take my other hand and run my finger tips over the head of it.

"Yes baby. I'm gonna cum."

I don't know what to do so I just keep going. I have to keep my legs pressed together though.