19. Frozen

I stand up, "I have an idea."

The loud blonde girl grabs my arm, "You can come with us. We'll listen to it. We still have 20 minutes before we go to the class anyways." I shake my head, "It's only down 1 level. Victor's already down there anyways."

I look at Alden and he winks at me, "I'll be down shortly. You can go."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN, SHE CAN GO? SHE CAN GO WHEREVER THE HELL SHE WANTS. YOU'RE NOT HER DADDY. AND EVEN IF YOU WERE, SHE'S AN ADULT."

"THORA GO. YOU ARE NOT YELLING AT A VISITING KING. YOU HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMS ANYWAYS." Dipak glares at her.

"Whatever." She pulls me in the elevator.

We get down to Nadine's office and Thora smiles, "So what's your idea?"

"We could put 1 of those snakes in the magic game box with a person and try to kill it. It may give us some idea of how to kill them. Those things are huge."

"Oh I didn't realize you could put different stuff in the box."

"Well it would take a few magicians to make a box. It wouldn't actually be part of the game. But the concept would be the same."

Nadine nods, "If we could make a box like that, we could run all kinds of ideas threw it."

"Yea, we could put real problems in it."

"We'll bring that up to Dipak tomorrow." She writes it down. "So what were you yelling about?"

"Alden said she was allowed to come down here."

Nadine laughs, "Oh I bet that fired you right up."

"Damn right it did. She's an adult with her own mind. She can make decisions about where she goes. We don't need permission. Stupid men."

We all laugh. I can't help but nod.

Nadine motions for the brain, "Bring me ice cream."

Thora puts an eyebrow up, "Why?"

"Marcus is pissing me off today. I'll be fast."

They crack up laughing.

Thora smiles as Nadine starts eating something as fast as she can. "She's going to give him a frozen blowjob in like 3 seconds."

"What?"

"I'll explain it to her. You go." She waits on Nadine to leave. "Going to make me sick watching her eat like that. But you know... Well do you suck dick?"

My eyebrows shoot up and I freeze for a second. Then I giggle, "Yea."

"You know it can go in your throat right?" I shake my head. "Yea, it takes a good push to get it in there but we don't need to breathe so you can take him all the way down your throat if you want. They really like that. But anyways. If you eat a bunch of ice cream before you do it, or anything frozen really, it will freeze your mouth and throat. I guess it's a really weird sensation for them. Then if you swallow twice while it's in your throat, they'll just cum. So you can give a blow job in like 2 seconds. They complain a lot for that though. It's to fast. But like she said, he's being an ass today. He deserves it."

I bust out laughing. "It has to be frozen before you swallow twice?"

"No. She's adding to his discomfort. Swallow twice and he'll cum for you."

"And it can go all the way down my throat?"

"Yea, we don't need it open for air. You'll tear up the first couple times he's in there though. You're not use to it being in there and it's a different feeling. But after that it's fine."