51. Uhmok

They get to the command area about the same time. 

Ecosh gives me a hug, "That was amazing. Thank you."

"My pleasure."

The other 3 sit down laughing. Then Alden sends the ship back into hyperspace. Ecosh peeks at me, "So I was told people have to take vows to be in your command line. Can I see them?"

Alden smirks and stares at his paper, "Give them a copy."

"Yes sir."

Clark starts writing stuff down.

I tilt my head sideways, "What are you even taking notes on?"

Maddie starts laughing, "Everything."

I sit back in my chair and listen to the Klekrakas argue about whose reading the list first. Alden sends them another 3 to make them shut up. 

"I'm going to go do anything else." I go to my room and sit down at my desk. Then I get the food menu out. I'm hungry. Someone knocks on the door after about 10 minutes. "Enter."

Uhmok stands in the doorway confused. I don't know why that confuses him. 

"Come in and have a seat."

He sits on the other side of the desk. "What are you doing?"

"Trying to decide what I want to eat. How can I help you?"

"I didn't know there was a menu. Honestly the food boxes are confusing as hell."

"We can have lunch in here. I'll explain them. Is that why you came in here?"

"No. I wanted to..."

Someone knocks on the door.

"Enter."

Alden comes in and looks at us. "What are you doing?"

"Trying to decide what I want to eat. Turns out nobody explained the food boxes to Uhmok. I'm going to do that so he doesn't starve to death in the next 3 weeks. How can I help you?"

"We're going to be dropping them off in an hour. Then we're going to Nopino to Victor. I wanted to make sure you ate before all that."

"Thank you sir. I'm working on it. Although it may take me that long to figure out what I want to eat."

Someone knocks on the door. 

"Enter."

Clark walks in and lays on the couch. "That jackass is driving me crazy. Can I hide in here too?"

There is a knock on the door.

"Enter."

Maddie runs in, "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU IN HER ROOM?"

"EVERYONE IS IN HERE WOMAN."

I nod and glance at Uhmok, "Steak sounds good."

He starts laughing.

"NO. What sounds good is taco's." Clark stands up, "Let's go have taco's baby."

"Ok." They leave all snuggly.

Alden watches them leave, "Taco's do sound good." and he walks out behind them.

I put the menu down and go over to the window. I stare out and shake my head, "I really do not know what I want to eat... You were about to say why you came in though."

He comes over and watches out the window with me, "I wanted to thank you for having him take me too. It was amazing out there. Flying around like that. It's so different. I am go glad I got to do that."