11. Magician Match

All of us eat while we wait on Ashe to get back. She comes in with Exalos.

"I would like to introduce you to Exalos. He can not stay long. But I want him to check something. It's Tre. His projection is altered somehow."

He puts his hands on Tre. "Interesting."

Alden rubs his eyes. "Oh not this again."

Clark and Victor both crack up laughing.

"Lots of things are interesting Alden."

Alden waves him off and nods.

"This boy can project with people. An anchor would be absolutely necessary."

"They have a few. I believe Alden's is altered like that as well."

He walks down to Alden. "Yes it is. Who is the anchor down here?"

"Clark and Mayra."

"Wonderful. Your classes for anchor will be at 1pm. Monday thru Friday. At the school. Do not miss them."

"How long will they last?"

"Until I am done for the day. Alden you will start a week after they do. Same time, I will teach you all together. Anything else?"

Clark hands over his paper and rubs his eyes.

"Victor your class with teleportation and possession will be 8am Monday thru Friday at the school. Do not miss. Nothing else seems exceptionally dangerous. The exorcists will come to his first week of classes. Have a wonderful day." He walks out the door.

Alden nods. "Interesting." Everyone cracks up laughing.

Ashe takes the paper from Clark, "I will teach, battle, barrier, abjuration and charms. I love charms." Then she walks out too.

Jenny smiles, "I can teach conjuring, collecting, and a know a bunch of the basic spells I can teach you all. Even like the exposing magic spell that's still making weird area's glow."

"Can you show us that too? It seems really convenient."

Jenny jumps up smiling, "Of course. My first class. Can someone tie their soul to this please? I want to see if we can actually see it with this spell going."

Nadine jumps up, "ME."

She redoes the glowing spell and we can actually see the bow being tied. "That was amazing. Go ahead and close your eyes to untie it. We don't want to leave it like this."

She teleports to Jenny and jumps up and down. "I can do it too."

"Yea you did good with it."

30 minutes later we have all successfully made all the sitting rooms glow in weird places. Then we're back in Alden's office. I'm really bored though. Jenny is still talking.

"Everyone here has battle magic right?"

"Correct."

"We all know they test for battle magic by the reaction time. If you shoot out an orb fast enough, you have battle magic." We all nod. "But that's not what battle magic is."

I smile and swirl my finger. Clouds start swirling around on the ceiling.

"Battle magic can be anything." The wind picks up and she looks up. Then she shakes her head at me. "Do not hit me with lightening please."

I crack up laughing. 

"It can be a storm, a boulder flying at someone, tornados, a million forks flying at a person. It can be almost anything."