68. Everything Right

We get to the dining room and they are all eating. Urie is a mess. His face is orange.

"We're have tuna with crackers. We also have mac and cheese. All his favorite foods."

I laugh at him, "Well he's going to need a bath before we do anything else."

Momma shakes her head, "Just use some wipes on him. It's his birthday anyways."

I roll my eyes then get some food and sit down with everyone. I do love tuna. After that Victor hands him the biggest piece of chocolate cake with chocolate frosting.

"He's going to get sick."

"It's a whipped frosting. It's much less sugar. He won't eat it all anyways. It's to big for him."

I sit down and watch him take a little bit of his cake with his hand. Then he face plants it and tries to eat it straight with his mouth.

We all crack up laughing.

Tobias nods, "Seems like we got the recipe right."

Momma looks at me, "Maybe he will need that bath."

I nod and Alden says, "We'll throw him in the pool. It'll rinse off." Then everyone starts laughing again.

I watch him devour his cake. He gets it everywhere. Then I take him to our bathroom. 

"Urie baby has cake in his nose." He laughs so hard. "You're not supposed to breathe it in. It was good cake though." I lean over and blow on his belly. He screams and laughs. He is the happiest baby. I get him cleaned up and in a clean diaper. Then take him to the pool.

Alden's in the pool with shorts on. I can't help but stare for a minute. He is sexy with all that water running over him. He smiles and comes closer to the edge.

I hold out Urie for him and Urie explodes in excitement. "EEEEEE" His arms and legs go in every which direction. 

I'm standing still holding him over the edge of the pool. He is screaming and waving all over having his excited fit. Everyone is watching him laughing.

"Boy, you're going to wear yourself out before you get in." Alden reaches up and takes him. He puts Urie against his chest and Urie freezes. He holds onto Alden and looks all over watching the water. Then he starts splashing it with his toes and busts out laughing.

"MAMAMAMA"

"I see you baby. Look at you in the big pool."

Alden pretends he's going to drop him and I nearly die. Urie thinks it's the funniest thing that has ever happened. I sit down and put my feet in, "That wasn't funny."

"You're reaction was the funny part." Victor walks by me and jumps in the pool. Then he splashes Urie. Urie splashes his toes like crazy. 

Then Alden starts dipping him into the water. They all play with him for an hour. Then it's time for a nap. We get everyone up to the ship and start back to Terros.

The boys give the nuns a tour while Urie sleeps at my parents apartment. They somehow got a crib in there. Aldan makes love to me at his place.

I snuggle up on his chest and make shapes. 

He drags his fingertips up and down my back slow. "You want to turn your apartment into a nursery?"

"I was going to send the desk, coffee, and end tables away. Then move his bedroom in with mine. The bedroom from the convent. It'll be safer for him and I can put a toy spot where the desk is now. I think that'll work for us."

"Baby, you're not moving out of here. No more separate rooms."

"You can't say that."

"Yes I can. Both of you need stability. You're here now. You're mine. That's it. Family."