56. Monster

I take the tablet clothes off and get a real bath. Then I get dressed in pajama pants and a tank top. I pull my hair back. Tera was right. This is nice and comfortable. Then I find my phone and sit on the couch. I only have 1 missed message from Uhmok he sent forever ago. He said -Hi beautiful.- I smile and wiggle. He makes me feel so good. I text back -All mine.- Then I take a picture down my shirt and send that. Then I send him love on the feather. I don't know if that will work in hyperspace either. But it starts flashing red. I connect it and smile.

"Are you there already?"

"No, we're in hyperspace."

"Whose with you?"

"The 3 of us are sitting here."

"Go hide for a second." I run to 510 and make sure all my brains are out.

"Alright."

"I got your message though. I sent 1 back."

"What's it say? I can't get it yet."

"It's my boobs." I hear Elek laugh. "He can hear me?"

"First thank you for the picture. Please send more."

Elek says, "This is a hidden thing with the feathers. If someone is touching either 1 of your skin, they can hear too. By the way he bolted out of there, I figured it was either sex or something important."

"It is important but you can't say anything. Everything you're doing is being monitored. The brains know who you are by the eye scans. They will know what you say, exact location everything. I am in a room cleared of our brains. The only brain in here is from my sisters throne. I already talked to Dipak. Elek you can't say anything to Elroy. Alden will command everyone under his throne to stand down and tell everything they know. The less Elroy knows the better. Alden will question him. 2nd. Uhmok can't be around our AI. It will tell Alden exactly where he is. But he can be around my sisters AI. Dipak said he will make sure Elek gets a brain to take to you but Elek has to get there somehow. Also, don't forget the brain and the shuttles are considered AI. They are still commanded by Alden. You'll have to ditch my shuttle and brains. But Dipak will help you. Elek only has to find a way to get the stuff where he's not around our AI. Does that make sense? Even the ship will hear and report everything you say right now to Alden."

Elek says, "Yes we remembered to pack that. Search harder. But yes, I'm positive it's packed. You should be able to find it within an hour if you just search. And we decided to swing over by my brothers there is the most amazing view from the roof there. Then we're taking some much needed vacation time. We'll be sure to be back in 5 days to pick you up though."

"Got it. Thank you."

"I love you baby. I'm going to go see why the hell he ran out of here."

"I love you too. I'll connect again when I can. Talk soon." I disconnect it. "Connect Dipak privately."

Dipak shows up with Marcus and Tre. I shake my head. "They are fine Kehlani. And none of your brains are here."

"I talked to Elek."

"How?"

"Uhmok's feather. It works in hyperspace. He said, I'll find whatever I'm searching for within the hour. But I'm not searching for anything. He decided to swing by his brothers. There is an amazing view from the roof there. Then he's taking some much needed vacation time but he'll be back in 5 days to pick me up. Do you know what the hell I said?"

They all laugh. Dipak nods. "Yes. Tell him we got the message. Our shuttle and brains will be on the roof at his brothers castle within the hour. He's going to switch there. Then they want a 5 day vacation somewhere. That'll take us a minute, but we'll come up with something."