39. Move Bro

We get down to the entry and everyone shows back up. 

"Everyone get your office? Ed did you get an apartment?"

"Yes sir thank you."

Alden nods, "Sam is going to walk in. Then we're going to do a tour of... I don't really know. Where is Bryan?"

"HERE. I AM HERE."

"Thank you. We need a tour."

"No problem. Sam will be here in 3 minutes. He is being bussed from the airport. We will start in the cafeteria and go threw the new area's."

"Nice."

The cafeteria is the same at Nadine's castle. It's perfect. Tables everywhere and lots of choices. We'll add some choices but it's good. Then we go threw an apartment. It's all new and they have balcony's now. But nothing really else is surprising. The entertainment wing is all new. Lot's of stuff I don't get. Bowling alley, virtual reality room, movie theaters, laser tag room, It's black light. It's kind of neat. Mini gold is black lights too. Everything glows. Then there's a jump room. It's got so many things to jump on and off of. I try to take off into it and Alden catches me. He carries me out. There's more but Alden's carrying me around while I cry because I want to go to the jump room. 

Bottom floor of the entertainment wing is a huge pool. Then Bryan clicks a button and the wall opens. The whole wall. The pool is outside too. And there's huge slides out there and a river. A couple different pools. Some hot tubs. It's amazing. Then Victor has to carry Sam cause he want's to swim.

To the side of the outdoor pools is a go-cart track. It seems fast.  We keep going and come across the garage. It's got a bunch of cars in it, the helicopters, and a place to work on them. Bryan announces the good cars and employee cars are in the castle garage now. This is other cars. Not sure why we need so many cars but we walk to the back of it. Bryan has us all get in golf carts. I ride with Alden and we go to the other side of the castle. It's the village. It's much better. It's not all done but the roads are in. Some of the houses are built. It has lights in it above the roads. Then we go back to the airport. It's a big road with another garage at the end.

It's all amazing and everything is so much better.

After that I get something to eat in the cafeteria. Everyone else went to go see the new stuff. I'm kind of getting tired though. I motion for a brain, "Where is Alden?"

"His office."

"Thank you. No doubt playing with all his new stuff too."

I get in the elevator and go up to 5. Then I get in the next elevator and hit the 8. It opens after a second and right in front of me is Alden leaning on his desk. A girl with long blonde hair and stupid big boobs is on her knees with his dick in her mouth. My heart breaks into a million pieces. I'm so done. I click the button to go down and he knocks her out of the way. He runs for me, "It's a brain." but it's to late. The door shuts. I get down to 7 and go into an office.

"Window open for departure." I jump straight out the window. I don't know where to go. I can't leave the planet without him. That's what I want to do though. I go up and lay on the helicopter pad. Nobody is up here. No brains. Only me. I let the tears pour out of my eyes until I'm staring at the stars. Wishing I was lost in them.

"What you doing?"

"How did you find me Elek?"

"Nadine likes roofs too. Why are you up here while your mate goes crazy down there?" He sits down.

"Do you think the gods can get it wrong when they pick your soul mate?"

"Wow, he really fucked up. What he do?"