[Amethyst × child reader]

[#3: Purple Puma is Cool]

You were sitting in Amethyst's lap as the movie started. You and the gems had all planned a movie night, and you were watching Dog Copter, one that Steven had introduced you to.

"Dog Copterrrrr!" you, Steven, and Amethyst cheered in unison. You giggled and cuddled deeper into Amethyst.

When it got to the middle of the movie, you were already asleep. Amethyst chuckled at you as you snored loudly.

She carried you down the stairs and to the couch, which was also a bed, and it was where you slept. She pulled the bed out and placed you on it, pulling the blankets up to your chin.

She looked around to make sure no one was looking and secretly planted a small kiss onto your forehead. She then hurried back up to where the gems were.

When you awoke, drool was pouring out of your mouth and all over your pillow. You wiped the drool away with your sleeve and stretched.

"Good morning, nerd," Amethyst greeted. She was searching through the refrigerator, as usual. You hopped out of bed and ran over to her.

"'Morning Ame!" you smiled, hugging her. She stuffed a leftover hamburger into her mouth and wrapped one arm around you.

You ate breakfast, took a shower, and put on fresh clothes. You then brushed your teeth.

"Hey, (Y/N)! What are you gonna do today?" Steven asked as he entered the bathroom, grabbing his toothbrush.

"I'm gonna play at the beach!" you exclaimed, your mouth full of toothpaste. Steven chuckled at you and began to brush his teeth.

When you were finished, you grabbed your flip-flops and stuck them on. Before you made your way outside to the beach, you grabbed your bag that was full of supplies.

You plopped onto the sand and dug in your bag for a bucket and shovel to make a magnificent sandcastle.

You fished out the supplies and began to make your sandcastle. Your tongue was held out as you concentrated hard to get the perfect shape for a tower.

"Hey, doofus!" a familiar voice cackled. You heard other familiar voices, too, and you gulped. They were going to do something horrible to you again.

You were grabbed by the collar of your shirt and lifted off of the ground.

"Where's your little alien Mommies?" the kid taunted, holding you up to face him.

One of his friends kicked your sandcastle and laughed. You frowned. That was your best work yet!

"Leave me alone! Put me down!" you ordered, thrashing your legs and arms around. The kid only held you tighter.

"Or what? Are you gonna call your alien Mommies to beat us up?" the kid laughed, punching you in the stomach. You groaned and held your middle.

The kid threw you onto the ground and him and his friends gathered around you. They glared down at you menacingly with evil smirks. They each began to kick you.

One of them dipped down and slammed her fist into your face, and you knew that she had just given you a black eye.

They spat at you and shouted insults at you about your "alien mothers" and "dumb brother" and how lame you were.

You cried and that only made them laugh harder. They called you a weak loser, a bitch, an idiot, a nerd.

"Hey!" an oh-so familiar voice boomed, "only I can call them a nerd!"

The main kid laughed and rolled his eyes. You almost felt bad for him- almost. He didn't know what was coming to him.

"You don't scare me, shorty," he cackled, and his friends joined him.

You peeled your eyes open to see Amethyst raging in anger. She had her fists clenched tightly by her side, and she was charging at the kids. She suddenly gave off a bright light and shape-shifted into none other than...

Purple Puma!

The kids gasped and cowered in fear. You smirked and slowly sat up straight, ready to see them basically shit their pants.

"Purple Puma is back, and better than ever! And he's here to beat these little brats who are messing with my nerd into the ground!" Purple Puma roared, grabbing the ringleader and pulling him off of the ground.

He whimpered and began to cry like a baby. You laughed at him. It was so fun to see him terrified.

"You jerks better leave my (Y/N) alone. If I ever see you even lay an eye on them again, I'll beat you to a pulp. Got it?" Puma growled, dropping the kid when he nodded.

"Now scram, you big losers!" Puma shouted, causing the kids to run off. Puma then shape-shifted back into Amethyst and gave you a hug.

You hugged back and Amethyst lifted you off of the ground, twirling you around in the air.

"I'm so sorry, (Y/N). Those losers won't ever touch you again. And if they do, then they'll have to go through me. And I won't be as nice next time," she said, ruffling your hair.

She then looked at your face and body. You probably had bruises, blacks eyes, and blood.

"You've got yourself a shiner, there," she chuckled, pointing to your eye. You knew you would have a black eye. You sighed.

"Hey, I'll get ya all fixed up, okay, champ? Come on, let's go inside," she placed an arm over your shoulder.

You grabbed your bag and followed her inside. Steven was no where to be found, so you had to work with what you had. It would've been gross for him to rub his spit all over you, anyways.

When she was done, you had a lot of Crying Breakfast Friends band-aids covering you. You looked at yourself in the mirror and frowned at the black eye.

"Steven will fix that up when he gets back. It may be awkward but at least it'll be healed. Also, you're gonna look super cool with all those bruises and scars," Amethyst said, giving you a noogie. You smiled.

"Yeah, I will look super cool," you replied, grinning at your reflection. You also smiled at the goofy little purple gem standing next to you.

---

Purple Puma is cool!

Heyo wassup! How ya doin'?

How do y'all like these??? Are they good??? Are they trash??? Y'all gotta leave some comments for meh.

Also, I'm giving a shoutout to these lovely peoples Wolfgirl016, JoJofries4477, and blueshoesbrowneyes for voting, commenting, adding my book to a reading list, and/or giving this book a shoutout. It's really appreciated and these people are awesome!

Btw, you can check out my other books: The Homeworld Human (Homeworld Gems x child reader) and Learning (Jasper x fem!reader)!

Anyways, I'll be back but bye for now!  Ily all!

- Aehlyn ♡