[Yellow Diamond × child reader]

[#29: "Clod!"]

"(Y/N)! Yellow Diamond has called for you!" your best friend, Blue Azurite, announced, peeking into your door. You sighed and climbed to your feet, following the blue-colored gem.

She lead you to Yellow Diamond and walked away, whispering a "good luck". You gulped and stared up the large, yellow gem standing before you.

"Hello, Yellow Diamond. You called for me?" you tried not to sound scared, but it didn't work very well.

"(Y/N). I have heard that you have been constantly disrupting many gems from their work with your silly 'pranks' and 'jump scares'," she spoke, glaring down at you.

You smiled weakly and looked down at your feet.

"I have decided that, until you learn to control your unacceptable behavior, you will be punished. You will sit in your room and do absolutely nothing. You may not talk with your companions or any other gems. A gem will be outside your door to make sure you do not leave," Yellow Diamond told you.

You gasped. How could she do this to you? No fun? No friends? No pranks?

"Yellow Diamond! Please, you have to reconsider this! I beg of you!" you shouted, gazing up at her with pleading (E/C) eyes.

"No, (Y/N). You have to learn that it is not acceptable to disrupt gems and their work with your idiotic games," the gem boomed.

You grunted and crossed your arms over your chest, pouting like a 2-year-old.

"Well, you know what? You're a clod!" you shouted, immediately covering your mouth afterwards. A Rodolite had taught you that forbidden word. It was highly rude to call someone that on Homeworld.

Yellow Diamond gasped and her faced pulled back in disgust. She frowned and shook her head at you.

"(Y/N)! That disgusting language is not tolerated here! How on Homeworld did you learn such repulsive vocabulary?" she asked in a hiss.

"Um... uh... some of the gems were using that word, and I uh- kinda, picked up on it," you explained, twiddling your thumbs.

Yellow Diamond sighed heavily and pinched the bridge of her nose with her fingers. She then ordered you to your room.

You got double time being under these strict rules for using the word "clod". Yellow Diamond was furious.

Once you got out, you never used that sickening word again. Being cooped up in your room with nothing to do had really taught you. Of course, you still pulled pranks, just not as much.

No punishment could stop you from pulling pranks.

---

This one's short! Sorry!

This was requested by AmberGoldenHeart! I hope you like it!

Until I get more inspiration and motivation, I think I'm gonna update every other day. Sorry.

Btw, you can check out my other books: The Homeworld Human (Homeworld Gems x child reader) and Learning (Jasper x fem!reader)!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Ily all!

- Aehlyn ♡