[Garnet × child reader]

[#61: Big Trouble]

"(Y/N), you really shouldn't carry that around everywhere," Pearl said, pointing to the object that you held in your hands. It was something that you had grabbed on a mission. If it hit the ground, then it would summon a giant monster that had previously tried to attack the team.

But you had insisted on keeping it, promising not to drop it. The gems were very wary about letting you have it, but it's not like they could take it from you. You always threw a fit and almost dropped it, which wouldn't be good.

"But I want to!" you exclaimed, glaring at her. She held her hands up in defense and looked away. You stuck your tongue out at her and then turned back to the object.

"(Y/N), Pearl is right. Put it down, now," Garnet ordered, crossing her arms over her chest. You shook your head.

Garnet kneeled down to be your height and looked you in the eyes, "Put. It. Down. (Y/N)." You whined, "I don't want to!"

Garnet reached for it, "Then I'm taking it." You pulled away, "No! No, it's mine!" She growled and grabbed for it again.

"Stop it!" you shouted. You lashed out, slapping her visors straight off of her face. Everyone gasped as Garnet turned to you, her three eyes giving you a deadly glare.

"I-I'm sorry Garnet!" you cried, backing up. You hit a stool and jumped, causing the object to fall from your hands. It hit the floor, smashing into a million pieces.

The pieces began to rattle and then flew together, creating a giant beast. Garnet was too worried to be mad anymore. She hurriedly snatched your arm, pulling you towards her.

"Garnet, I'm sorry I hit you! I didn't mean to!" you exclaimed, wrapping your arms around the fusion. She sighed and set you down on the floor.

She turned and summoned her gauntlets. The gems finished off the monster, poofing it back into its gem-like prison. Garnet bubbled it and sent it off.

She kneeled down in front of you and lifted your chin with her finger. You nervously stared into her visors, fiddling with your fingers.

"I hope you learned your lesson, (Y/N). You're grounded for that," Garnet said simply, patting your head, "nobody hits Garnet." She stood and helped you up. You pouted, crossing your arms and looking away from her.

"You're mean. I don't like you," you mumbled. She faced you, "You're lying. You love me." You shook your head, "No I don't." She summoned one gauntlet, "You sure?"

You gasped, "No, I was just kidding!" She chuckled, "Just messing with you. Now it's time to bury you because you're grounded."

"That's not how it works!"

---

This was requested by Wolfgirl016. I hope you like it! (It's not very good, sorry. I didn't have ideas for this & it's 1:01 am rn lol)

Btw, you can check out my other books: The Homeworld Human (Homeworld Gems x child reader) and Learning (Jasper x fem!reader)!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Ily all!

- Aehlyn ♡