[Jasper × child reader]

[#7: Fort Fun]

"Jaz! Help me build a fort!" you pulled on Jasper's pant leg as she watched TV. She didn't answer and just stared at the screen.

You frowned and placed your hands on your hips. You stomped over to the television and pressed the off button. Jasper scoffed.

"Hey! I was watching that!" she said, crossing her muscular arms over her chest. You rolled your eyes.

"I don't care! Pay attention to me, not a dumb TV!" you shouted, throwing your tiny hands into the air. Jasper sighed and smiled, standing up. She ruffled your (H/L), (H/C) hair, and you stuck your tongue out at her.

She followed you into your small bedroom where pillows, blankets, and stuffed animals were strewn across the room.

"Okay, what do we do first?" she asked once she had sat herself down and crisscrossed her legs. She rested her chin on the palm of her hand.

"Listen carefully, Jaz! You have to pay 'tention 'cause this is important stuff!" you exclaimed, clapping your hands.

You grabbed as many pillows as you could hold in your hands and threw them at Jasper, who was picking at her nails in boredom.

"We have to build the best fort in the history of forts! And that's gonna be kinda hard 'cause me an' Peridot already made the best fort but- anyways, let's get started," you told her, grabbing your favorite blanket.

You got Jasper to haul a few chairs into the room so she could "prove her strength". You giggled as she played along.

"Put this chair here and then this blanket... yes this will hold it!" you shouted orders as you and the large orange gem worked.

The outside of the fort was finally finished and you stared at it with a proud smile.

"Doesn't it look beautiful, Jaz?" you asked, smiling up at her with stars in your eyes.

"Sure does, (Y/N). Say, is this fort better than the one you and Triangle Head made?" Jasper questioned, crawling into the entrance.

"Honestly, Jaz, it's ten times better!" you shouted, following behind her. She grinned, showing her sharp canines.

You and Jasper arranged the pillows and blankets inside so it looked exactly how you imagined it.

"Jaz! Hold this flashlight!" you ordered, placing a small, blue flashlight in her large hands. She did as she was told.

"And also hold Ribbon, she needs cuddles all the time. I'm gonna go get something to eat! Wait right here!" you said, placing your favorite stuffed animal in her lap.

You came back to see her cuddling Ribbon like it was her favorite stuffed animal.

"Awee, you like her!" you giggled, your mouth full of (Y/F/S). Jasper blushed and shrugged, mumbling a "whatever".

You suddenly crawled back out and entered with an armful of toy cars.

"Jaz, play with me!" you begged, letting the cars fall onto the ground. She put down Ribbon and the flashlight and grabbed a car in her hand.

"It's so... small and... cute... just like you," she smiled, grabbing you and kissing your cheeks. You laughed and struggled to push her away.

When she finally let you go, you played with the toy cars. Then you begged and begged to braid her hair. You had always loved her hair; it was long and looked so soft.

"Fine," she replied, and you cheered. You first marveled at how soft her hair was. When you realized that you were supposed to be doing something, you began to braid her unruly hair.

Her hair was wild and was actually pretty hard to braid, but you managed. When you had finished, you smiled at your work.

"You look so cute! You squealed, hopping into her lap.

"I'm not cute!" she blushed deeply, turning her head away. You smirked at her reaction.

"You are cute! You're the cutest little Jaz in the whole universe!" you exclaimed, standing up to be face-to-face with her. You pressed a kiss onto her gem.

She grinned and pushed you onto your back, kissing all over your face. You screamed and giggled all at the same time, attempting to kick her off of you. But, of course, Jasper was huge. You could never get her off of you.

Jasper stopped for a moment and smirked at you with that all familiar glint in her eyes. You braced yourself. She began to tickle your sides and you laughed uncontrollably, begging with the little air you had for her to stop.

"J-Jaz! I c-ca-n't br-reathe!" you exclaimed, squirming in her arms. She just continued.

She finally stopped and you panted, softly giggling. You wrapped your arms around her neck and kissed her cheek. She pulled you into her arms and cradled you as if you were a baby.

You let out a small, adorable yawn that made Jasper chuckle.

"You should rest, brat," she said, placing you onto the ground on top of many pillows. She pulled your favorite blanket up to your chin and kissed your forehead.

"Love you, Jaz," you yawned, closing your eyes and pulling Ribbon closer to you. You began to snore softly.

"Love you more, (Y/N)," Jasper whispered, smiling at you as you slept peacefully.

---

\(^<^)\ < Dat's Pearl (see the bird Mom nose?)

This was requested by blueshoesbrowneyes! Thank you for the amazing request, and I hope you liked this!

Btw, you can check out my other books: The Homeworld Human (Homeworld Gems x child reader) and Learning (Jasper x fem!reader)!

Don't forget to vote and comment! Ily all!

- Aehlyn ♡