[Holly Blue Agate × toddler reader × The Famethyst]

[#67: Assigned]

"This is the human that the Diamonds assigned us?" Holly asked, raising an eyebrow as she stared down at you. You giggled at her, reaching your arms out for her and making grabby hands.

"Pick me up! Pick me up!" you begged, jumping up and down. Holly just ignored you, looking at the amethyst for confirmation. The purple gem nodded, ruffling your hair.

You giggled and pushed her hand away, going back for Holly. She wasn't fond of you-- yet. The Diamonds were, though, so they had put Holly and the Human Zoo Quartzes in charge of you.

"C'mon, Holly, they want you to pick them up! Don't be so uptight," the amethyst said, grabbing you under your armpits and holding you in front of Holly. You stared at her with big, star-filled, (E/C) eyes and a cute smile that she couldn't resist.

"I... I don't want to," Holly spoke, crossing her arms. Your lips turned downward into a frown and you began to sniffle, tears forming in your eyes.

"Wh-What is it doing? Why is it leaking?!" Holly shouted, her eyebrows raised in confusion. You continued to cry, waving your arms in her face.

"Fine! Fine!" she finally said, pulling you into her arms. You immediately began to giggle, squeezing her tightly and wrapping your legs around her.

"Awe, they like you!" an amethyst exclaimed, causing the other quartzes to erupt into loud "awes". Holly blushed madly, "Shut up, you useless chunks of Earth!"

You looked up at her and reached an arm out to touch her hair, finding it fascinating. She swatted your hand away, but that only made you more determined. You pulled a bun loose, causing the Quartzes to burst out laughing.

Holly sighed and glared at you, setting you back on the ground rather carefully, "Run along, human." She turned and walked away, beginning to fix her hair while mumbling to herself. 

"She funny!" you exclaimed, pointing to the door that she had just exited from. The Quartzes laughed. One of them hoisted you onto her shoulder and kissed your cheek, causing you to erupt into a fit of giggles.

-

The Quartzes all sat in a circle, talking and passing you around. You were loving the attention, and the Quartzes were very squishy and comfortable.

Skinny was laid back and chill, and you loved to play with her fluffy hair. Carnelian was adorably small and loved to tell jokes and give you piggyback rides and so many other things. She was one of your favorites.

One thing that all of the Quartzes had in common was that they really, really loved to cuddle with you. They'd randomly pick you up and hug you and give you hundreds of kisses all the time.

They were also curious about Earth; they hadn't been there in a long time and only really saw what was in the Kindergarten. You told them about your favorite animals and about carnivals, theme parks, and all of your favorite things and places.

They all listened carefully, soaking all of the information in like sponges. They'd ask you about all of the little details and then gasp and talk about it like it was the best thing ever.

Holly Blue realized that it was time for you to "sleep", as informed by a technical gem who had been assigned to give her an the Quartzes information about you and your species.

She strolled down to the Cubby Room where she was sure that you were at and stopped in the doorway, clearing her throat.

The sight of you asleep with your thumb popped into your mouth in a pile of quartzes surprised the blue gem. She smiled at the sight-- which she couldn't help but think was adorable-- and turned to leave.

-

Holly entered the Cubby Room to see you in a Quartz' lap, sloppily coloring a drawing that you had made. You finished it and smiled at the results.

You looked up to see Holly in the doorway and gasped, climbing to your feet and running over to her. You reached out for her with grabby hands, jumping up and down.

She sighed and picked you up. You proudly gave her the drawing you had made and waited for her reaction with an adorable, wide smile.

Holly examined the drawing and blushed. She had never been given anything as a gift before... It felt nice. She pressed her hand to her face and looked away.

"You okay, Holly?" you asked, worry in your eyes. She chuckled, "Yes, I'm fine. Thank you... for this. I've never been given a gift before." You gasped, "What?! No way!"

"It's true," she said. You hugged her tightly, "I love you, Holly." Her eyes widened in surprise and she patted your back. The Quartzes giggled, but Holly only glared at them.

"C'moon Holly! You know you love them, too," Carnelian teased, wiggling her eyebrows. You grinned at Holly, waiting for her reply.

She sighed, her face turning a dark shade of blue, "Fine... I l-love you, too." You squealed and kissed her cheek.

"Holly loves me!" you chanted, causing the Quartzes to join by saying, "Holly loves (Y/N)!" Holly Blue put you on your feet and crossed her arms.

"Shut it, you stupid rocks!" she shouted at the Quartzes and quickly exited the room, blushing the whole way.

---

This was requested by dapunnyspider! I'm so sorry, this was not very good at all. But, I hope you at least somewhat enjoyed it!

On the other hand, THIS BOOK JUST HIT 15K READS!!!!!!!! *dies*

Thank you guys so freakin much! I love you so much you don't even understand!

P.S. check this dope shit out:

 check this dope shit out:

#904 in Fanfiction?!?!?!

HOLY CHEESE BALLS!!!! THANK YOUUUU!

Guess who has the best readers in the whole universe?

This gal.

Btw, you can check out my other books: The Homeworld Human (Homeworld Gems x child reader) and Learning (Jasper x fem!reader)!

I love you all so much!

-Aehlyn ♡