[White Diamond × child reader]

[#72: The Earth Child]

[[BTW, this White Diamond will be based on birdiiielle or thegreatclodauthority on Tumblr's White Diamond, because Chill White Diamond is life♡]]

The ship landed carefully on the solid ground. A door opened and a giant figure stepped out, it's arms crossed as it gazed around the area.

How could my dear Pink possibly find anything worth something here? This place is just rocks and... wait, what is that thing? The diamond, White Diamond specifically, thought as she stared intently at a small creature on the ground.

The creature, you, had (H/L), (H/C) hair that swayed in the breeze and (E/C) eyes that gazed up at the giant being standing before you. White Diamond bended down to get a better look at you.

"What are you?" she asked you, scooping you into her hand. You laughed loudly as you were pulled into the air. You inspected her face which looked strange, but still somewhat like a humans'. But having giant sunglasses made her look very savage.

"I'm a human, obviously. What are you?" you asked in a sassy tone, always being pretty sassy and savage most of the time. White Diamond raised an eyebrow, "I'm a diamond, human. What else would I be?"

"Um, I don't know! You just came out of some giant alien UFO thingy thing and now you're questioning me? That seems kind of backwards, lady," you told her, crossing your arms. She chuckled.

"I like you, human. You have the right kind of savagery that I look for in gems," White Diamond said, grinning. You held your head up high, "Yeah, I am pretty savage. At school, I roasted this guy so hard that he started crying."

White Diamond held her head back and laughed heartily, wiping the tears from the corners of her eyes afterwards. She looked down at her Pearl who sat still with her arms crossed.

She set you down in front of the gem, "Pearl, this is a human. I don't know their name, but they're my human now." Pearl nodded, giving you a thumbs up. Her eyes were covered by sunglasses just like her diamond's.

"My name's (Y/N). Wait, I'm your human now? Am I going to be abducted and taken to another planet?" you asked as you examined the pearl.

"Yep," White Diamond stated simply, daring you to argue. You shrugged, "Sounds cool. Earth sucks. Let's get the fudge outta here, I'm ready!"

"Yeah, I didn't want to be here that long, anyways. Let's bounce," White Diamond said, beginning to walk away to her giant ship. You followed behind Pearl, who made sure not to leave you behind.

"This space ship thingy is sick," you commented, looking around at all of the interior decoration. White Diamond chuckled, "I'm very much aware, (Y/N)."

"I never caught your name," you said, waiting for her to tell you what it was.

"White Diamond," she replied.

"Heh, okay, White Diamond. You're pretty cool. But, definitely not as cool as me," you announced, running a finger over the surface of a wall and looking over at the diamond mischievously. She stopped abruptly, and Pearl did, too.

"I've enslaved more planets than you can even imagine, human. I have made countless gems fight each other just to prove themselves worthy to me. I have my own Monster Truck for gems sake. How could you be any cooler than me?" White Diamond asked, turning her head slightly.

"Woah, you have a freakin Monster Truck?!" you shouted, stars in your eyes. White Diamond grinned, "Yes, yes I do."

"Nevermind, I guess you are cooler than me," you shrugged, picking up a few things that were lying around and examining them.

"That's right, (Y/N)," she said, continuing to walk.

---

This was is kinda short but it was requested by That-One-Chick809 and I hope you like it!

Btw, you can check out my other books: The Homeworld Human (Homeworld Gems x child reader) and Learning (Jasper x fem!reader)!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Ily all!

- Aehlyn ♡