[Pearlmethyst × mind reading!gem reader]

[#14: Mind-reading]

[A/N: Okay this has the ship Pearlmethyst in it and personally, it's my fave ship of all time. But if you can't stand it or something then you probably shouldn't read this. Do not say anything negative about this ship or any other ship, (almost) all ships are welcome here. Just a heads up.]

You smirked at Amethyst as she stared at Pearl, who was reading a book. Amethyst had her chin rested on her palm as she lovingly gazed at the tall gem.

"She's so adorable..," Amethyst thought, and you could hear it. Your power was mind-reading, but the others didn't know that. You giggled at her and then focused on Pearl.

"Oh gosh Amethyst is staring at me again..," the gem thought, trying not to blush. The two really liked each other, but they would never admit it to anyone.

You shook your head and made your way down the stairs. You had been watching Crying Breakfast Friends with Steven, but the episode had just ended.

"Hey, Ame, watcha doin'?" you asked, stifling a laugh. Amethyst snapped her head towards you and blushed a deep purple.

"Uh, nothing. I'm not doing anything," she lied, blushing even more. You bit your lip so you wouldn't smile.

You shrugged your shoulders and looked up at Pearl, who was now staring at Amethyst. Oh god, these two are so in love. You thought to yourself.

"She's so hot!" Pearl thought as she smiled at Amethyst. The purple gem turned her head to face Pearl. They both looked away, blushing.

I gotta get these two together. You thought.

The next day, you got Amethyst alone. She was on the couch drinking what seemed to be motor oil.

"Um, hey, Ame?" you called, sitting down next to her. She looked over at you.

"What's up, little dude?" she asked, wiping the motor oil off of her lips with the back of her hand.

"So, I know you like Pearl..," you started, wiggling your eyebrows. Amethyst turned pale and stared at you with wide eyes.

She tried to deny it but you could hear her thoughts running wild, "Oh shit my cover's blown! They know! Was I really that obvious?!"

"Amethyst, you can't hide it from me. You stare at her literally every time you think no one's looking," you said, crossing your arms over your chest.

Amethyst blushed a deep shade of purple and rubbed the back of her neck.

"Okay, okay, I do like her. So what?" she mumbled, turning her head. You giggled and placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Well, I happen to know that she likes you too," you told her. Before she could answer, you stood up and walked out of The Temple.

Amethyst sat on the couch with her mouth gaped open and her eyes wide. Her cheeks burned a purple color.

After a while, you walked back inside to see Amethyst gone and Pearl cleaning up yours and Steven's room.

"Hey, P!" you exclaimed, running over to her. She turned to face you with a few toys in her arms.

"What is it, (Y/N)?" she asked, placing the toys in their rightful and organized spots.

"Pearl, I know you like Amethyst," you began, watching as she stopped in her tracks.

She stood up and looked down at you. She tried to hide the obvious blue blush on her face.

"N-no I do not! Amethyst is disgusting and she's annoying-- I would never have feelings for her," Pearl argued, her face turning darker by the second.

"Pearl, everyone can see how much you stare at Amethyst, and also her butt," you stated, smirking at the tall gem.

She gasped and placed a hand over where her heart would be, and spun on her heels.

"But, I happen to know that that same little purple gem also has a huge crush on you," you assured her.

Pearl sat down on your bed and stared at you, unconvinced, with an eyebrow raised.

"Yeah, she told me. One of you should really make a move," you said, and then made your way down the steps.

The next time you saw them, they were talking to each other by the beach. Amethyst was rubbing the back of her neck and Pearl had her arms crossed. But both of them had blushes on their faces.

They talked for a bit and suddenly they both smiled. They began to dance; Amethyst more elegant than her usual wild dance.

You were fangirling in the background as Pearl dipped Amethyst and they glowed a bright light.

Opal stood there and hugged herself, smiling. You ran up to her and waved.

"Opal!" you shouted, and she smiled down at you.

"Hello, (Y/N)," she replied. You marveled at how beautiful she looked-- as always.

You had gotten Amethyst and Pearl together.

---

Dis one's cute. Pearlmethyst is my main ship. I love them sm they're so adorable.

Btw, you can check out my other books: The Homeworld Human (Homeworld Gems x child reader) and Learning (Jasper x fem!reader)!

Please vote and comment! It really means a lot to me!

Ily all!

- Aehlyn ♡