[Rose × child reader]

[#22: Rose's Favorite]

Rose was a woman that you sometimes saw around Beach City with your many siblings. She had befriended your parents and you and your siblings. You hated when she gave her attention to one of your siblings. You wanted her all to yourself.

You heard a knock on the door and knew by the sound that it was Rose. You gasped and opened the door, even though you knew you weren't supposed to.

Rose stood in the doorway and smiled down at you. She chuckled and grinned, kneeling down to your height.

"Why hello, (Y/N). How are you doing today?" she questioned sweetly.

"I'm great, Rose! Today I learned how to turn the bathroom light on all by myself," you said proudly, smiling.

Rose giggled and kissed your forehead, causing you to blush.

"(Y/N), you know you're not supposed to open the door. Only your parents can. But just this time, I won't tell them," she told you. You hung your head and nodded.

Your mother walked into the room and smiled at Rose. They began to talk. Rose shut the door behind her and walked off with your mother.

You huffed and crossed your arms over your chest, your bottom lip was held out in a pout.

You ran over to Rose, who was talking with one of your siblings. You jumped in front of your sibling and stuck your tongue out at them. You then began to ramble on to Rose to get her attention. She took it and smiled at you.

Everytime one of your siblings tried to talk to Rose, you took her away from them.

You sat in her lap and rambled on about something unimportant. Rose listened patiently. That's what you loved about her, she was patient and listened.

One of your brothers tugged on Rose's dress and told her about his missing tooth. You glared at him for taking Rose's attention.

She stood up and listened as he spoke. But you wouldn't have it. You reached your arms out her for and whined. She grinned and picked you up.

You nuzzled your face into her hair and smiled proudly. You looked down at your brother and stuck your tongue out. He frowned.

"I'm Rose's favorite!" you said to him, holding onto her tighter. She chuckled at you while your brother stomped away.

Rose held you until it was time for her to leave. You almost started to cry before she promised to be back the next day. You made her pinky promise and she agreed.

She left, and you were stuck with your annoying siblings. You gushed to them about how you were Rose's favorite as they sighed and rolled their eyes.

They're just jealous of how much Rose loves me! You told yourself, smirking.

---

Ah, this one's really short. My head hurts sm rn.

Btw, you can check out my other books: The Homeworld Human (Homeworld Gems x child reader) and Learning (Jasper x fem!reader)!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Ily all!

- Aehlyn ♡