[Garnet × teenaged reader]

[#45: Busted!]

You awaited nighttime anxiously, excited for the night full of fun that you had previously planned to have. You were going to sneak out and go to a party, hopefully slipping past Garnet's dreaded future vision.

Darkness finally fell over the town of Beach City. The gems told you and Steven goodnight, not even thinking twice about your plans for the night. They just assumed you were doing what you were supposed to, like every night.

Once you heard the soft snores of your roommate and brother figure, Steven, you grinned to yourself. You climbed out of bed and threw on your party clothes, sneaking out of the front door.

You hurried across the sand towards the building where the rave was being held. The muffled sounds of music thumped through the building. You entered it to be greeted with bright, neon lights and people waving glowsticks around.

The music was incredibly loud, almost hurting your ears. A few of your friends were standing around, along with many other teenagers that you didn't know. You slipped past them to the dance floor where a few people were currently dancing.

I'm with my peeps. You thought, grinning. You were very carefully watched by the gems during the day, never allowing you to go out and have fun. This felt like total freedom to you.

The night carried on. You now had on six glowstick bracelets each on both of your arms as you danced and shouted along with your peers.

Sour Cream waved at you with a smile for a second, and then went back to what he was doing. Buck Dewey was sitting back silently, nodding his head to the beat of the music. One of your best friends, (B/N: best friend's name), was currently acting cool and talking with their crush. You flashed them a thumbs up and shouted, "Whoo! Get some!" They rolled their eyes and ignored you with a small smile.

Suddenly, you felt eyes on you. Familiar eyes. Three eyes. The same feeling of intense fear that you felt when Garnet glared at you shot down your back, causing you to break into a sweat.

You whipped your head around trying to find the cause of the feeling. Your eyes widened when you saw a familiar, British-accented gem alien fusion standing near the entrance with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Busted..," you whispered to yourself, panicking as Garnet advanced towards you. You were in huge trouble. Garnet was going to kill you.

You were so lost in your thoughts of how Garnet would possibly punish you that you didn't notice her standing right behind you. She cleared her throat. You snapped your head up to meet her eyes-- which were hidden by her visors-- and chuckled nervously.

"Oh, hiiii Garnet! How's my favorite fusion?" you asked, wrapping an arm around on of hers. She didn't look amused.

"Now, before you strangle me to death, I just need you to know that I love you so so much. You love me too, right? You wouldn't kill your little Cutie-pie, would you?" you stared into her visors. She didn't say anything.

"Please don't kill me, Garnet! I'm too amazing to die! I still have a whole life ahead of me!" you begged, grabbing both of her arms and staring at her with pleading eyes.

She stayed silent, but took a firm hold of your arm and began to drag you to the exit. You awaited certain doom, glaring at the people who snickered at your misfortune.

"Busted!"

"I'll plan your funeral for you, okay?"

"Oh shit, (Y/N)'s badass alien Mom is here!"

"You're already dead."

All of your friends knew of your mothers and their strictness, especially Garnet, who was the scariest and strictest of them all. Most of them had seen her beat the shit out of a gem monster once or twice.

"(Y/F/N), you are in big trouble. Sneaking out at night to go to... a party? That's ridiculous," she spoke in her usual low, intimidating, and monotone voice. You stared down at your shoes.

"I'm sorry, Garnet... I just- I don't get to hang with my friends because you guys never let me go out! I just wanted to have fun, and I knew you guys would've said no if I'd asked to go," you explained, rubbing the back of your neck.

You felt two gemmed hands land on your shoulders. You looked up at Garnet.

"I'm sorry, (Y/N). I'll be more lenient on you from now on, okay? I'll get Pearl and Amethyst to do the same. We just want to protect you. We didn't know that we were making you that unhappy," she sighed, pressing a small kiss to your forehead.

"You're still in trouble, though. No TV for a year," she said, turning serious once again.

"Aweee that's not fair!" you whined, pouting your bottom lip.

"I could make it 2 years," Garnet replied, smirking. You sighed and hung your head, "Okay, okay, let's not get crazy here. 1 year is fine."

"Good."

---

This was requested by AmberGoldenHeart! I hope you like it!

Btw, you can check out my other books: The Homeworld Human (Homeworld Gems x child reader) and Learning (Jasper x fem!reader)!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Ily all!

- Aehlyn ♡