Chapter 73

Authors Note: The picture above is Rayla's dress, hair, and makeup. I hope you all enjoy this chapter!

I stand hand-in-hand with Fred as George knocks on Lee Jordan's door. The door is opened and I can immediately smell the alcohol and sweat coming from the house. Lee is throwing a birthday party for his girlfriend and a bunch of people were invited. His girlfriend invites us inside and George rushes in first to find Angelina. I giggle at his energy and follow Lee's girlfriend to the main room. We reach the living area and there are a bunch of people dancing and drinking. Fred spins me around so im facing him and asks,"You want something to drink?" I nod and he walks away from me to the kitchen. I spot Rosalie and walk over to her. She squeals when she notices me and hugs me. She hold onto me tight and says,"Im glad youre here. This party is amazing." I pull away from her and respond,"I can tell. There is a lot of people here. I just hope Fred can find me again." Rosalie laughs and asks,"So has he slipped an actual ring on that finger yet?" I smile and fiddle with my promise ring,"Not yet. But I hope he does." Rosalie nods and Fred reaches us. He hands me a glass of water. I smile at the fact that he remembers that I dont drink alcohol. Fred and I watch as Rosalie grabs fiancee's hand and drags him to the dance floor. Fred shakes his head and grabs my glass from my hands. I look at him confused until he grabs my hand and takes me to the dance floor. He spins me into his arms and we start dancing. 

After about an hour of dancing Fred says,"Im gonna go check up on Georgie. I'll be right back." I nod and walk off the dance floor. Fred walks off to find his twin and I lean against a wall trying to catch my breath. I straighten out my dress until I a hand rests on the wall just beside my head. I look up and see a clearly drunk guy in front of me. He looks me up and down before asking,"Whats a cute little thing like you doing over here all alone?" I nervously pick at the bottom of my dress and respond,"Im just waiting for my boyfriend. He should be back in just a minute." The man scoffs,runs his hands down my body and to the bottom of my dress, and says,"Sweetheart, trust me when I say I can make you feel better than he has ever. The things I could do to you." He then slides his hand up the skirt of my dress and then higher and higher up my thigh. "I can make you feel so goo-" His words are cut off when he is yanked away from me. I realize that Fred is the one who pulled the man off of me. He punches the guy in the nose and he falls to the ground. Fred drops down to the ground and kneels beside the man. Before the man can get up Fred starts repeatedly punching him. The room is filled with shouts and screams. George rushes towards his brother to try and stop the fight. Fred pushes his brother away and continues throwing punches. I swiftly drop down to my knees in front of him and take his face in my hands. I yell,"Freddie stop! I'm ok, please just stop!" His assault stops and he looks into my eyes. He gets off of the man and storm out of the house. George moves to follow him but I stop him by saying,"No, Georgie. Let me talk to him." He nods and I run out to follow Fred. I see him sitting on the front steps of the house. I sit beside him and notice blood dripping down on to the step. I gasp and take his hands into mine lightly. His knuckles have been split open from the repeated punching. A few tears slip down my face and I take his hands up to my face. I place light kisses on the back of his hands. Fred sighs out in frustration,"I never should have left you there. I should have just stayed by you. If I had you wouldnt have been creeped on by that guy." I let go of his hands and use my right hand to lightly turn his head towards me,"Freddie, this wasnt your fault. Things like just happen sometimes. Some people just dont have a brain apparently." He chuckles at my last sentence and leans forwards. His lips brush against mine and my face heats up. I pull away after a few seconds and ask,"Should we get Georgie so we can leave?" Fred laughs and responds,"Meh, let him spend some time with Angelina." With that he takes out his wand and we apparate into the flat. The second we fully appear in the flat Fred picks me up and brings me into our room. He throws me onto the bed and leaves love bites all over my neck and collarbone. I giggle when he jokingly licks my neck. He pulls away and says,"I love you and im sorry for punching that guy." I kiss him quickly before responding,"He deserved it. I love you too." He kisses my forehead before laying down beside me. I get out of the bed and pull the dress over my head, leaving me in just my undergarments. Fred's eyes widen at my actions. I notice the look on his face and say,"Dont you get any ideas mister. I just want to be close to you." He nods and takes his clothes off until he is in just his boxers. We both lay back down and he pulls me into his chest. We lay in silence until we hear the door open. A moan echoes through the flat and I look up at Fred. The eye contact makes us cover our mouths to silence our laughs. I whisper to him,"How about we go to the Lupin household?" He nods and we both quickly get dressed. We apparte in front of Remus and Tonk's house and knock on the door quickly. Remus opens the door and asks,"Do I even want to know why you two are on my doorstep this late?" We both shake our heads and Remus just laughs,"Come on in. You can sleep in the guest room." We nod and walk into the house. We reach the guest room and climb into the bed. Fred asks,"We never talk about this again." I nod and say,"Agreed." We both giggle and I lay my head on Fred's chest. I close my eyes and let sleep overcome me.