Chapter 9

The moment I walk into the common room I'm engulfed in a tight hug. I look up and see it's Rosalie. She then says, "Merlin! Rayla don't you ever to that again. I was so scared you weren't ever gonna wake up." I shake my head and hug her tighter. She finally let's go and we walk towards our shared room. I change into a pair of grey leggings and Fred's sweater from the first day we met. I promised the twins that I'd meet them in front of the grand hall in about an hour so for now I pull out a book and read.

An hour has passes and I'm on my way to the great hall. I see the twins standing in front of the doors. I walk up to them and they both say hello. We continue walking around the school together. George is blabbing on and on about a prank he wants to pull on Snape. While Fred remains quiet until he looks down at me and says, "My sweater suits you." I blush and respond, "I just keep forgetting to give it back. It is super comfortable though." Fred laughs and doesn't respond. As we walk we see the Ron,Harry, and Hermione and they join us walking around. I can feel Harry's gaze upon me. I look over and he blushes and looks away rather quickly. I can sense Fred tense up next to me. I look over and see his clenched jaw. I feel a quick rush of confidence come over me and I lightly brush my fingers along Fred's. I realize quickly what I just did and pull away and cross my arms in front of me. My face must be redder than Ron's hair by now.

We continue walking until we once again reach the great hall and we all walk in taking our assigned tables for dinner. I look over and the Twins table and see Harry staring yet again. This time though I can feel my own cheeks heated up. Am I now catching feelings for both Fred and Harry?