Chapter 5

Fred and George are still dragging me. We finally reach the greenhouse. The professor introduces herself as Professor Sprout and she then starts listing the things we will be doing in her class. Fred and George are still on either side of me paying attention to Sprout. I glance up at Fred and just stare. I take all the little details in. The way the sun makes his ginger hair glow,the way his eyes sparkle when he is actually paying attention, and how he just caught me staring. Great job Rayla way to make it obvious. I look down at the interesting speck of dust on my black flats and try to hide my blushing face. I feel an elbow on my left side and look at George who is raising an eyebrow at me. I only shake my head and start paying attention to professor Sprout.

When class ends I'm separated from the twins so I can go to potions class. I walk in and see Hermione,Ron, and Harry. Ron waves me over to an empty seat next to him. I glance over at Harry and see him staring at me with a pink tint on his face. I turn back to Ron and he says, "So I see you've met my brothers." I nod and say, "Yeah, the twins are quite funny. They talk about you... good things of course." Ron chuckles before a dark shadow towers above us. I look up and see the professor wearing all black glaring at Ron and I. His deep voice booms,"Mr.Weasley and Ms.Williams, care to explain why you're disrupting my class with chitter chatter?" Before Ron can even open his mouth I say, "It was my fault professor, I was asking Ron a few questions about the class." Ron gives me a shocked look as Snape gives me a stare. "Well miss Williams that means detention after class in the defense against the dark arts room after class on your very first day," Snape says "Good luck."

The class is finally over and it's the time I've been dreading, going to detention. I walk through the door of the class and see two ginger haired boys that are of course, the Weasley Twins.