Chapter 47

The Twins and I walk onto the Train after spending the last week at the Burrow for Christmas. Its January 2nd and Arthur has gotten a bit better and is starting to get settled back in at home. He has still been having a few nightmares but Molly is always there for him. I hope Fred and I will grow up to be as loving as those two. I sit in between Fred and George in our compartment. I lay across them both and pull out a book. Fred looks down at me and laughs,"Are you comfortable, love?" I smile and nod. I lay down my book and then close my eyes. I fall asleep to the Twins talking about their next prank on Umbridge. 

I wake up to the train coming to a stop and I nearly fall off of the Twins. Fred catches me and stands me up. We grab our things and we walk out of the train and head towards the school. I spot Hagrid greeting us all back and I smile and wave. 

I lay in my bed trying to sleep but I keep having the nightmare of Fred laying still on the ground in front of the Burrow. I sigh and walk out of my room and out into the common room. I sit in front of the fire and stare into the blue flames. I jump when I feel a hand on my shoulder. I whip around to see Luna standing there,"Luna, you scared me." Luna apologizes."I'm sorry Rayla. Trouble sleeping?" I nod,"I keep thinking about my nightmare about Fred." Luna sighs dreamily,"If you would like I could use the sleeping charm." I nod and Luna leads me back to our room. I slip under the blue covers and Luna takes out her wand. She places the tip of her wand to my left temple. She whispers something softly and a yellow mist is the last thing I see before my eyes close. 

I wake up to Rosalie calling my name. I open my eyes and Rosalie says,"You best get ready quickly. You slept in a bit late. I rush and throw on my uniform. I race down the stairs with Rosalie and nearly crash into the Twins. Fred catches me by the waist and says,"Slow down there, princess." I sigh and thank him,"We best get to the Great Hall so Umbridge doesnt have our heads." The four of us head into the large room and take our seats.