Chapter 61

I jump off of Fred when I see the Trio and Ginny walk in with Arthur behind them. I run over to Ginny and hug her tightly. I smile since she has become one of my closest friends. Ron comes over after a few minutes and practically throws her off of me and replaces her. I hug him back and say,"You do know you didnt have to rip your sister off of me just to get a hug right?" Ron pulls away and says,"Well Ginny cant have you all to herself." I just roll my eyes and sit back down on Fred's lap. His arms circle around my waist and I snuggle into him. I turn around and kiss his cheek lightly and he asks,"What was that for?" I shrug and say,"Because I love you." He smirks and says,"Well I love you too, Sunshine" I spot the red tint on his face and grin. I turn back around and spot Molly talking with Hermione and Ginny. I watch as Hermione glances over at Ron. My eyes widen in realization and I wave George over. He walks over and kneels besides the chair. I shield my mouth with my hand and whisper,"Notice the looks Hermione is giving Ronald." George raises his eyebrows and watches as Hermione looks at the ginger boy again. George suddenly bursts into laughter and everyone in the room stares at him confused. I bury my face into the crook of Fred's neck to contain my laughter. I hear Tonks ask Arthur and Molly,"What is Merlin's name is wrong with that boy?" That makes us all start laughing. I kiss Fred's neck one before turning back around to face everyone. I notice Harry sending me a small smile. I smile back and think at how far he and I have come. We started off liking each other a bit, then we hated each other, and now we are practically like brother and sister. I look down when I feel Fred playing around with my fingers again. I smile to myself. He always does it without even noticing it. He like to mess around with the promise ring he gave me. I stop his fiddling by intertwining our hands. He leans down and rests his chin on my shoulder kissing it lightly. I blush at his actions but as soon as they started... they stopped. I turn around to face him and pout a bit. He rolls his eyes playfully and kisses me softly. After we pull away I smirk in victory and turn back around. I watch as everyone starts walking off to different rooms. Leaving Fred and I alone in the living area. I get up and take his hand. I lead him upstairs and into his room. I throw him a jacket and slip on one for myself. I grab a blanket and walk over to the window. Fred looks at me clearly confused. I giggle and say,"Date night." I open the window and a breeze of cold air hits my face,making me shudder a bit. I climb out of the window and onto the roof about a foot below. I look inside to see Fred still standing there shocked. I wink and ask,"Are you coming, Weasley?"