Chapter 52

I wake up to Fred climbing out of bed. I open my eyes and rub them with the back of my hand. I check the clock hanging on the wall and see that there is only a couple hours until the shops grand opening. I sit up and stare out the window taking in the sunlight. Fred steps in front of me and I see that he changed into his work uniform. He stands me up and kisses my cheek,"I have something for you." He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a small black box. My eyes widen and Fred quickly says,"Im not proposing! Well not yet anyways." I sigh out in relief but ask,"Then what are you doing?" He opens the box and inside it is a very simple rose gold band with the infinity symbol in the middle of it. He looks into my eyes and says,"It's a promise. I promise to love you forever and nothing will ever change that. I cant marry you just yet but this will do for now. So Rayla Williams, do you accept my promise?" I nod and he slips the ring onto my ring finger. He kisses me and hugs me closely. We pull away and I ask,"So if I'm working in the shop what would you like me to wear, Mr.Buisnessman?" He chuckles and walks over to our closet and pulls out an orange blouse and a black skirt. He hands them to me and turns around. I dont understand him sometimes. We live together an share a room but he still turns around. I smile and roll my eyes. I change into the outfit he handed me. I tap Fred's shoulder and he turns back around. He smiles warmly and says,"You look perfect." I giggle and walkover to my nightstand. I pull out a hair tie before pulling my hair into a ponytail. Fred and I walk out of our room and greet George who is sitting on the kitchen counter eating a pastry. I laugh at him and ask,"You comfortable there?" He nods and takes another bite of the flaky pastry. 

The Twins and I stand in front of the door getting ready to open the door for the line of customers outside of the shop. Fred and George look nervous and I cant help but feel the same. We all hear the clock ding telling us its 10 O'Clock. I watch as the Twins step forward and open the doors. A crowd of people flood into the shop and I smile. This shop is going to be quite successful. Sadly Zonkos closed recently and that means everyone will be going here now for their jokes. Luckily its a weekend so some of the younger kids who havent reach Hogwarts age yet will be here. I hear the Twins advertising different products and I smile. I tidy up a few shelves when I hear a familiar voice,"Looks like this place will be quite successful." I turn around swiftly and stand face-to-face with my mother. She opens her arms and I hug her tightly. She whispers to me,"Im sorry for not figuring out what your father was doing to you."  I pull away gently,"It is in the past mom. What are you doing here?" She laughs,"A certain godfather of yours told me where you were." I smile before asking,"Why didnt you tell me about him or Sirius?" She sighs and responds,"I thought your uncle had done something horrible. But it turns out he hadnt. I didnt want to tell you about Remus because your father hated him since Remus treated you better than he did." I nod and feel a hand in my own. I smile knowing who it is,"Mom, this is my boyfriend, Fred Weasley." Fred extends his hand but my mother instead hugs him. Fred is shocked for a moment but hugs back. My mother pulls away and studies him,"So youre Molly and Arthur's son? Are you one of the Twins?" Fred nods and says,"Yes I am. My twin brother George is somewhere around here helping customers." She nods and says,"Well I better get going so I can pay a visit to my brother." I nod and hug her one last time. We pull away after a bit and she walks out of the shop. I turn back to Freddie and kiss him before returning back to cleaning up the shelves.