Chapter 26

Authors Note: Ok so for some reason this chapter was deleted so Im rewriting it the best I can! Sorry! 

I quickly pull away from Fred. He looks confused and angry,"What in the hell were you doing up there Rayla? Are you trying to get hurt?" I roll my eyes and respond,"Like you care Fred!" Fred is taken aback from my outburst,"Of course I care,you are my best friend." I sigh and say,"Thats all I will ever be Fred. Youre friend, and I cant do it anymore." I turn and face the sky regretting yelling at him. Before I can apologize Fred grabs me and spins me around to face him. Are faces are barely inches apart. I stare into his warm brown eyes that I could easily get lost in. Time seems to slow down when Fred connects his lips with mine. I easily kiss back but pull away after a bit for air. Fred smiles down at me and whispers three words I never thought I would hear him say,"I love you. I tear up and say,"I love you too." I giggle and Fred asks me,"May I have this dance love?" I nod and he spins me around. He does the same thing he did earlier and he picks me up by the waist and spins me around in the air. I smile when he sets me down and we continue dancing. After a bit he pulls me into a hug. I whisper up to him,"So what now Freddie? You came here with Angelina." Fred sighs and pulls out of the hug,"I dont actually like her. I only asked her because I thought you liked George." I laugh at the red head,"Freddie I love you not your brother. I always have and always will." Fred pulls me into another kiss and I reach up and tangle my hands into his hair. He then asks me a question I have wanted to hear for about  years,"Will you be my girlfriend?" I nod in response. After a bit we walk down to the ball hand in hand. 

Once we reach the ball Fred walks over to Angelina and explains the situation. I sit at a table in the corner and stare at Fred from afar. I cant believe that just happened. Ron comes over and sits next to me and asks,"So you and my brother?" I nod and say,"It just became official." Ron chuckles,"I was waiting for Fred to pull his head out of his arse and realize he was in love with you." I smile at him and I spot Fred and George walking over to us. George sits to my left and Fred pulls me to my feet. He sits in my spot and then pulls me on to his lap. I lean my head against his. George looks between Fred and I with wide eyes. He then gasps and says,"You two are finally together?!?" I giggle and Fred says,"Yes we are. Wait how many people knew that she liked me?" Ron laughs,"A lot of people Fred. You really are blind when it comes to girls." 

After the ball the Twins walk me up to my room. Once we reach the painting separating us from the common room I step over to George. I hug him and whisper,"You finally got us together Georgie. Thank you." He smiles and I pull out of the hug. I walk over to Fred and he pulls me into a tight hug. I lean up to kiss him but we are interrupted by the wall swinging open with Rosalie staring at us with wide eyes,"When did you two become a thing?" I laugh,"I will tell you later Rosalie. Promise." She leaves us alone and I turn back around and kiss Fred. George fake gags and Fred pulls away from me saying,"Get used to it Georgie." George rolls his eyes and starts walking to his own common room. Fred smiles and kisses me one last time. When I pull away I say,"I love you so so much." Fred smiles and says,"I love you more." I smile and turn to walk into my common room when I hear Fred saying as he walks down the stairs,"Im gonna marry that girl." I blush and reach my room. I change into my pajamas. I climb into bed thinking of the boy I love with every ounce of my being...Fred Weasley.