Chapter 94

I yell out in anger when yet another shirt feels to tight on my swollen stomach. Fred chuckles at my frustration and I whip around and say,"It's not funny Freddie. We are supposed to be at your parents house in less than an hour and I cant find anything nice to wear. I look and feel like a whale." Fred gets off of the bed and kisses my forehead,"You look beautiful as always. Why dont you just Burrow one of mine or George's shirts like you usually do?" I bury my face into his chest and say,"Your mum told us to dress nice but none of my nice clothes fit and none of your guy's clothes are nice enough to wear to dinner. Why did you do this to me, Freddie?" Fred shakes his head and says,"I dont regret making you pregnant one bit and I know neither do you. So how about we run down to the clothing shop down the street quickly and then we will apparate from their to the burrow? I am sure George would come along too." I nod and grab Fred's hand. We walk out of our room and knock on George's door. He quickly opens it and asks,"Whats up?" Fred rest his hand on my fairly swollen stomach and says,"My wife is 5 and a half months pregnant and complaining about looking like a whale even though she looks amazing, would you care to join us at the clothing shop down the street to buy her some clothes and then apparate to the Burrow from there? " George laughs and nods his head.

We reach the clothing shop and I walk in the door quickly. A middle age woman comes up to me and says,"Let me guess, looking for maternity clothes?" I nod and she leads the three of us to a large rack of clothing. I gasp at the large display and she says,"Im am gonna take a shot into the open and guess that you have been using your husbands clothing." I giggle and nod and she says,"Most mothers do that the first few months. I will leave you here to look around. Just come to the counter when youre ready." I grab a few handfuls of clothes and hand them to the Twins to hold for me. I grab one more dress to wear at the Burrow and say,"Ok, I think I am ready now." The Twins look at each other and bust out laughing. I roll my eyes at them and walk to the counter in order to pay.

We apparate in front of the Burrow and I knock on the door. Molly opens the door for us and says,"There's my lovely daughter-in-law who is carrying my second grandchild." I laugh and say,"Very specific Molly. This little one would have been first but Victorie was a few months early." Molly nods and ushers us through the door. I walk into the living area in order to get off my feet and sit next to Fleur who is rocking baby Victorie. She flashes me a smile and says,"It's nice to see you! Im just happy I can have someone to relate to with the baby." I smile back at her and say,"It's great to see you too. She looks so darling." Fleur nods and Bill responds to my statement,"She is, isnt she?" Vicotire's eyes flutter closed and it makes me even more excited to hold the little one growing inside me. My eyes light up when I feel a few spots of pressure come in contact with my stomach. I call out for the family and Ron is the first one to come running down the stair with Hermione, Ginny, and Harry hot on his trail. I take Ron's hand and put it where I was feeling the light kicks. He grins and says,"I havent felt this feeling since mum was pregnant with Ginny. Fleur wasnt around us for most of her pregnancy so I could never feel the baby." Ginny shoves her brother out of the way while saying,"Move over, youre hogging her. It's my turn." I laugh at her actions and move her and around my stomach so she can feel the baby's movements.

We finish up at the Burrow and apparate back to the flat. I sigh when I kick off my heels. George laughs at me and says,"Night you two." I wave him off to bed and walk into Fred and I's bedroom. I move my hand behind my back in order to unzip my dress but my hand doesnt quite reach the zipper. I pout and Fred asks,"Need some help over there?" I nod and he comes behind me and slowly unzips the back of the white dress that is hugging my body. I let the dress fall to the floor and Fred trails kisses on my shoulder blades and up to my neck. I blush at the feeling of his warm lips on my cold skin. I grab his hand and climb into bed. He trails more kisses along my neck and finally to my lips. He kisses my lips softly before resting his head on my chest and closing his eyes. I run my hands through his ginger hair and ask,"Comfortable there?" He grins and says,"Your boobs have gotten bigger during pregnancy." I give a playful tug on his hair and say,"Very sweet, Freddie." He plants a kiss on my chest before saying,"Love you." I smile and say,"Love you too. Now goodnight, mama is tired from being in heels for so long while pregnant." Fred chuckles before closing his eyes and I do the same, sleep falling upon us both.