Chapter 90

I open my eyes and immediately a wave of hunger hits me. Im three months pregnant and the little one is making me crave the most random things. I tip toe out of bed and out of Fred and I's room. I walk into the kitchen as quiet as possible so I dont wake up the Twins. I rest my right hand on my fairly small baby bump and sigh out. I whisper,"What are we thinking baby?" I open the cupboards and search for something to make. I smile when I realize we have all of the ingredients to make pumpkin pancakes. I grab my wand off of the counter and cast a cooking charm. I sit on the counter and wave my wand around and watch as the ingredients float out of the cupboards. 

After a bit the pancakes are ready and sitting in a near stack on a plate. I set the plate on the table and sit in a chair. Just before I can take a bite I hear a door creak open. I turn around and see George leaning against his doorway. He raises his eyebrows and says,"Pancakes at 2 in the morning?" I smile sheepishly and shrug,"Baby Weasley is hungry." He chuckles and asks,"Got enough for two people? Dont tell Mum, but I like your pancakes more than hers." I nod and he sits across from me. I hand him a fork and he takes a bite. He smiles at me and says,"How in Godric's name did you get so amazing at cooking pancakes?" I laugh and say,"Remus taught me how to cook them when I was living with him for a short time." George and I finish up the pancakes and I head back to bed. I crawl into bed next to Fred and he instantly wraps his arms around me. He whispers to me,"Is my love feeling better now?" I nod and say,"Baby was making mama hungry." Fred kisses my forehead and I slowly drift back to sleep.