Chapter 2

The twins and I walk down the halls of the enormous castle to find the great hall. As the twins are once again bickering I cant help but wonder what house the sorting hat may put me in. My mother and aunt always say I could fit in at any house, seeing as I have some traits from each. I am pulled away from my thoughts when George taps my shoulder. I look up as we walk through the gigantic doors of the great hall. "Alright love,this is when we must part ways,well at least for now. Freddie and I are in Gryffindor," George said as Fred and him sat down at a table leaving me to walk into the large crowd to be sorted. The professor that introduced herself as Professor McGonagall started calling up children to be sorted into houses. The platinum blonde boy that ran into me earlier,who I learned was named Draco, was quickly put into Slytherin. I started day dreaming until I finally heard my name called. I slowly went up to the stool and sat down. McGonagall gave me a little wink before placing the hat upon my head. The deep voice rang out through the great hall saying, "Where shall I put you,young one. You seem to have a trait from each house. You have the ambition of a Slytherin, but the kindness of a Hufflepuff. You are determined like a Gryffindor, and yet creative and intelligent like a Ravenclaw." I glanced down at Fred who gave me a smile. My cheeks tinted a light pink. Then suddenly the hats voice rang out, "Ravenclaw it is!" I grinned seeing how my mother was in Ravenclaw when she was at school here. I hopped off of the stool before making my way down to the Ravenclaw table. I was greeted by hugs and welcoming hands as I sat down on a bench. I look over at the twins to see them both making goofy faces my way. I let out a giggle and playfully stick my tongue out at them. I tuck a strand of my long blonde hair behind my ear. I remember that Im wearing Freds sweater still thats sleeves are just poking out of the robe sleeves. I put the end of the sleeves to my face and let Freds scent cover me like a blanket. The sweater smells of cedar wood with the slightest hint of cinnamon. I look up now aware that the sorting ceremony is now over. 

As we are finished eating the great feast I look up to see George looking at me. I look to his left seeing that Fred is talking to the person across from him. I raise one of my eyebrows at George and he just grins. He points at me and then Fred then makes kissy faces. My face turns a deep cherry red. I take a grape off of the plate in front of me before tossing it at George. Luckily we were at tables very close to each other. The grape hits George in the forehead and he jumps back a little, nudging Fred in the process. Fred bursts into laughter after seeing the grape shaped mark on his twins forehead. 

I am led up to the Ravenclaw common room to see star patterns filling the ceiling. One of the girls grabs my arm leading me to the girls dorms. I sit on a bed exhausted from the day. A girl with long deep black hair,a pale complexion, and millions of freckles comes up to me. She then says to me in a voice that is smooth as honey,"Im Rosalie Collins. Im a 3rd year. Whats your name?" I smile and say,"Rayla Williams." She grins at me before jumping onto her bed next to mine. We both laugh at her child like manner. I think about what she had said before. "You said you are a 3rd year," I say, "I know two other 3rd years." She responds,"I know. I saw you talking with the Weasley twins earlier. If I didnt know any better I'd say you like Fred." I gasp at her statement before stuttering out, "And why would you think that?" She only laughs and says,"Girl, you are wearing his sweater, you look at him and blush, and the way you responded to me saying that." My face turns red before getting up and walking to my trunk of clothes. I go in a corner changing into a pair of pajama shorts. I take off the shirt that is under Freds sweater and leave the sweater on. I am tired after the long day and just want to sleep. I slip under the blue fleece covers. I feel myself drifting into sleep very quickly. I close my eyes and see a face, Fred's face. I smile before slipping into a deep sleep.