Chapter 8

I've been in the infirmary for about 3 days now and Madame Pomfrey is finally letting me go. I have dark bruises on my abdomen and a bruised rib but nothing else. I see the Twins come in to help me get back to the Ravenclaw common room without hurting myself. They both grab one of my arms and lead me out. Fred is on my right while George is on my left. I can't wait to get back and see my other friends. While walking up the stairs I see Harry and Ron walking down. Harry looks my way and blushes and I feel Fred squeeze my arm a bit tighter. Ron comes up to me and gives me a hug and says, "Bloody hell Rayla you gave us all a fright." I feel the pain of my bruises while he hugs me tight. I wince and both the twins pull their younger brother off me. George says, "Easy Ron, she's in pain still. We're bringing her back to her dorm room." Ron nods and keeps walking down the stairs with Harry following him and staring at me blushing. As soon as Harry passes I feel Fred's grip on my arm loosen. I look over at him and he looks back and smiles acting like nothing happened. I look over to George and he noticed it to. He shrugs and we all keep on walking. When we reach the common room I stand up on my top toes and kiss George on his right cheek and then turn to kiss Fred on his Left cheek. As soon as my lips come in contact with Fred's skin I can feel him shiver from the coldness of my lips. He blushes and then pulls George away to go back to his own common room. George turns around and waves and I wave back. What is going on with Fred Weasley?