Chapter 84

I walk into the Flat with the Twins and immediately throw myself onto the couch. It feels amazing to be home after spending a month at the Burrow. George chuckles and asks,"You ok?" I look up from the couch and say,"I'm tired and pregnant with a child that loves to make me throw up at 2 am. I'm doing just great." Fred looks at his twin and says,"You probably shouldnt have asked her that." He walks towards me and scoops me up into his arms. I wrap my legs around his waist and he walks me toward the bedroom. He sets me down on the bed and kisses my forehead. He asks me,"How about you take a hot shower while I cook you lunch." I nod and get off of the bed. I grab a towel from the closet and walk into the bathroom. I start the shower and peel the clothes from my skin. I hop in the shower and let the hot water soothe me. 

I walk out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. I change into a pair of sweatpants and a sweatshirt. Fred walks into the bedroom and hands me a plate with a grilled cheese sandwich. I smile up at him and say,"Youre amazing." I take a bite of the warm meal and sigh. Fred laughs and says,"Youre enjoying that way to much." I glare at him playfully,"Well youre child likes warm food." He smiles and sits beside me,"So I was thinking. What do you say we get married before we have the little munchkin?" I set down the grilled cheese and say,"Honestly I was thinking the same thing. I want to be closer to you." Fred takes my hand and says,"Well what do you say we get married at the Burrow? Bill and Fleur's wedding was amazing and I would love to hold our wedding there." I lean my head on his shoulder and say."That would be perfect. What do you say about a July wedding? We dont need to have some fancy wedding, it will be perfect no matter what." Freddie kisses me softly and whispers,"July would be a great time for a wedding. I love you." I blush and say,"Love you too Freddie." Fred lays his hand near my lower stomach as I finish my lunch.