Chapter 36

I stare out the window of the Hogwarts Express thinking about what Harry told me this morning. First he said that Moody wasn't actually Moody, but Barty Crouch Jr. He also told me that Voldemort is back and he's the one that killed Cedric. Fred sits next to me and hands me a piece if candy. I lean over and kiss his cheek. I pop the candy into my mouth and see my hair change color from the corner of my eye. I can feel my face heat up,"Fred! You are so dead." I lunge at Fred and George grabs my hand to hold me back. George laughs and says,"Eat this one. Your hair will change back to normal." I do as he says and pop another candy into my mouth and watch as my hair turns back into its normal light blonde. I sigh and say,"Thank you." 

The train pulls into Kings Cross and the Twins,Ron,Ginny, and I all step out of the train and wait in a huddle. I spot Molly and Arthur walking towards us. Molly hugs me tightly and Ron says,"Sure mum, hug the person who isnt your child." Molly glares at Ron and hugs Ginny. We all walk out of the station and into an alley. Arthur says,"Ready?" We all nod and he apparates us all in front of the burrow. We all bring our things to our rooms and start unpacking. I walk into Ginny's room an see another bed in the room. I smile and ask,"When did your parents get a bed for me?" Ginny laughs and says,"As soon we left after the new year. Mum was so excited that you were staying with us that she had dad build you one." I smile at this. Our unpacking stops when we here the door open and close and then voices. Ginny and I glance at each other and walk down the stairs. We meet Fred and George at the bottom of the stair and they are both smirking at me. I raise my eyebrow at them and Fred says,"There is a surprise here for you." I push past them and head towards the kitchen. I come to a stop when I see a man a little younger than Arthur and Molly, He is wearing a long dark coat and his hair reaches his shoulders. I remember that face from the fire in the Ravenclaw common room. I smile at him and say,"Hello Sirius." He smiles back at me and opens his arms. I rush over to him and hug him tightly. I feel a few tears run down my face. I cant believe im meeting my uncle. Why have my mother and aunt never told me about him? Sirius pulls away from me and says,"I havent seen you since in person since you were just a few days old." I smile and say,"Im so happy youre here." He laughs,"Well I did promise I would see you this summer." Fred walks in and Sirius's face turns very serious(see what I did there? Ok I'll stop now) He looks Fred up and down and asks,"So youre the Weasley who is dating my niece?" Fred nods,"Yes I am,sir." Sirius says,"You better treat her right. If not,I know a certain werewolf who loves this girl as much as I do." I raise my eyebrow at him and he playfully winks at me. Fred nods and walks over to me and kisses my forehead.  This summer should be interesting.