Chapter 93

I roll over in bed once again and groan out in frustration. Fred opens his eyes at the sound and says,"You need to get some sleep, love." I rub my eyes with the back of my hands and say,"Well I would if your child wasnt using my insides as a punching and kicking bag. Ever since I have started feeling the baby moving around, they never stop kicking and moving. It's starting to hurt, Freddie." Fred notices a few tears slip from the corners of my eyes and says,"It will be ok, Rayla. Just lay back down and let me try something." I nod and lay back down in bed. Fred moves down to my stomach and lifts up the t-shirt I am wearing. It's really his shirt but ever since I became 5 months pregnant the baby bump practically doubled in size from when it first started showing and I started borrowing Fred and George's shirts. He trails kisses along my stomach and I laugh at the feeling. He stops after a moment and then whisper,"Hello little one. Daddy would really appreciate if you would stop kicking your mommy for just a little bit. Im glad you're telling us that you are alive by moving but you are starting to hurt mommy. So if you could just calm down a bit so mommy can get some sleep it would be amazing. When you are born you are going to have so much with your uncle Bill and cousin Victoire. You and Teddy will probably get into so much trouble together" I smile at his words but then he starts doing something I didnt expect, Freddie starts singing. He is singing some sort of lullaby that Molly probably sang to him when he and George were young. The sound of his voice starts to calm down the baby and I let out a sigh of relief. The constant moving comes to a stop and I can tell Fred's voice just put the baby to sleep. I rest my hand on the side of Fred's face and pull him back up so we are face to face. I kiss him softly before saying,"And who knew you had such a calming singing voice." He chuckles and says,"Well George has always known what a beautiful voice I have, we used to sing songs around the burrow all the time just to annoy Percy whenever we were off tune." I roll my eyes and kiss his cheek. I go to pull my shirt back down my stomach but Fred grabs my hands before I can do so. I look at him confused,"What's wrong?" He shakes his head and whispers,"I just want to hold you and the baby close." I nod and put my back to his chest so we are spooning. His right hand wraps around me and rests on my now bare stomach. I close my eyes to the sound of Fred's soft breathing.

My eyes fly open when I hear a loud bang come from downstairs. I groan out and realize the Twins are displaying their famous fireworks down in the shop. I get out of bed and head to the bathroom in order to brush my teeth and comb my hair. I swiftly throw my hair into a messy bun and then walk into Georges room. I swipe a flannel shirt off of a hanger and put it on. I walk back into Fred and I's room and throw on a pair of sweatpants. I have honestly stopped caring what people would think of me wearing sweatpants constantly. Mama's gotta be accommodating to her growing baby bump. I walk downstairs after putting eating a quick breakfast. I start organizing some of the messed up shelves. I notice a blonde haired boy walk into the shop and smile when I realize it's Draco. After the war Draco came to the Burrow and apologized to the Weasleys and I for all that he has said and done to us. Draco and I have to get along since he is Teddy's distant cousin. I walk up to him and hug him tightly. In a way I have been giving him the affection he never got from his parents. Draco hugs me back and says,"Hello there Mrs. Weasley" I pull out of the hug and say,"Just call me Rayla, whenever I hear Mrs. Weasley I think of Molly" He chuckles and asks,"So how have you been? We havent spoken in a few months." I walk around the shop with him and say,"I've been doing pretty well. A few weeks ago I found out I am pretty powerful with wandless magic. Plus, as you can see, baby Weasley is growing quick." Draco smiles before shyly asking,"May I touch your bump?" I laugh at his shyness and say,"Go ahead, the little one has been moving around constantly recently." I grab his right hand and guide it to rest where the baby is currently kicking me. It takes a moment but then Draco's face lights up when he feels the tiny kick against his palm. He starts giggling and I smile at the reaction. I dont think I have ever heard Draco laugh at something so pure. I move his hand again to the right a bit and the baby as if on instinct kicks in the exact spot. Sometimes seeing other get happiness over the little things makes me happy. This is definitely one of those moments.