Chapter 51

I walk into the empty building with the Twins and ask,"You sure we can get this place ready in only a week?" George laughs nervously,"I really hope so. Now come on, lets go up to the flat." I nod and follow them up a flight of stairs. Fred takes out a key from his pocket and slips it into the lock. He opens the door and grin at the open space. The flat is fairly simple. It has two bedrooms,a bathroom, a kitchen, and a living area. I raise my eyebrow at Fred,"So we are sharing a room?" He chuckle,"Got a problem with that,Love?" I smile and shake my head. George walks over to the room on the right side of the flat. He walks in and I immediately hear him jumping on the bed. I giggle and yell,"Very mature Georgie!" Fred takes my hand and leads me to our room. We walk in and I take in the space. It luckily came with a bed and a closet, so we dont have to spend the money on those things. I set down my things and jump onto the bed and lay down. Fred laughs and does the same. He takes my hand and brings it up to his lips. He places a gentle kiss on the back of it and I cant control the blush that comes across my cheeks. He runs his thumb over the place he kissed and says,"I'm sorry." I turn onto my side,"For what?" He sighs obviously frustrated,"You gave up everything for me. You left school in only your 5th year and you left your friends at school. Why did you do it? Im not that special." I notice the tears in his eyes. This boy acts brave but he is self-conscious just like everyone else. I pull my hand away from his and run it though his hair,"Freddie listen to me. You are my everything and you always will be. If I had the choice I would leave Hogwarts all over again for you. I still will see my friends during the summer and I can easily send a letter to them whenever I wish. I left because I love you more than anything else in this entire universe. You are special Fred. What would Georgie do without you? What would the rest of your family and friends do without you? What... what would I do without you?" Fred studies my face and then leans in to connect his lips with mine. I kiss back gently. We pull away from the kiss for air. I use my thumb to wipe away the stray tears on his face. We stare into each others eyes but burst into laughter when we hear George yell out,"Guys... I broke my bed from jumping on it!"