Chapter 16

Its finally the last month of school and I am not ready to go home at the end of the month. There is only 15 days left of school. Fred,George, and I are all sitting in the courtyard during a free period. I am reading a book about astronomy while Fred and George are goofing off beside me. I glance over at the Twins every once in a while. George takes the book from my hands and holds it above his head. I yell out,"George please give that back!" I jump up and try to reach the book from him but fail again and again. I try jumping once more but feel hands wrap around my waist. I look back to see Fred lifting me up to reach the book. I take the book from George and am sat back down on the ground. Freds hands linger on my waist for a second but then he pulls away. I thank Fred and he smiles in return. George looks at me and says,"I still cant believe that year his almost over." I sigh and say,"Im happy to see my family, but sad I wont be able to be here in the library." Fred laughs and says,"You and your books are adorable." I blush and look away from him. I sit on a ledge next to the twins and open up my book, but this time I sit sideways and drape my legs over George and lean my head on Fred. I keep reading but I can feel my heart practically stop when Fred puts his arm around my shoulder. I hide my face with my book. I can feel him tracing patterns on my skin. He starts drawing a bunch of shapes. I feel him drawing hearts on my shoulder and I smile. George looks at me and mouths,"I think he likes you." I roll my eyes and mouth the word,"No." He just raises and eyebrow and looks away. I have no clue how I am going to last a whole summer without these two.