Chapter 44

I walk down the halls with the Twins in order to reach the courtyard. We get to spend the day at Hogsmeade and the Twins can hardly wait to loot up on things from Zonkos Joke Shop. I see a large group of students waiting to leave and I smile a bit. We reach the group of students and start walking towards Hogsmeade. 

We reach the stretch of shops and the Twins run off towards their favorite shop. I run after them but come to a halt when I see them staring up at a building with happiness in their eyes. I laugh,"Well go on boys." They smile at each other and rush into the shop with me on their heels. They grab a bunch of boxes and packets and rush towards the counter. They pay for their things and walk back to me. I smirk a little,"You boys done being dorks?" Fred comes up to me and kisses my cheek,"You love us." I laugh,"For some odd reason." George walks up to his brother and whispers somethings in his ear. Fred hands his brother the things he bought from the shop and then interlaces his fingers with mine. We walk down the road and I ask,"Where is Georgie going?" Fred smiles at me,"He is letting us have the rest of this trip to ourselves. We can go wherever you want." I grin widely and run down the street to Honeydukes. Before we walk into the shop I turn around and kiss him deeply. We walk into the shop and I cant help but gasp. 

A.N.: Sorry for the short chapter! Love you guys!