Chapter 56

Authors Note: Hey loves! Im sorry for the short chapter and that I havent been posting recently. I hope you all have an amazing day! 

I walk down the street of Diagon Alley just to explore. The Twins gave me the day off and I couldnt be more happy. I spot Flourish and Blotts and smile to myself. I step into the warm shop and sigh contently. The smell of books and coffee make me feel warm inside. I walk up and down the aisles running my fingers over the spines of the books. I hear a familiar voice calling my name. I turn and see Rosalie. I smile and run over to her. She graduated last year and I havent been able to see her all summer. She hugs me tightly,"I have missed you so much!" I laugh,"Me too! How are you?" We pull away from the hug and she responds,"I'm doing fairly well actually. I got a job as a healer at St.Mungos. Also I have some exciting news!" I smile,"What is it?" She holds up her left hand to me,"I got engaged over the summer!" I gasp and hug her again,"That is amazing! Let me guess, it was your longtime boyfriend?" She laughs,"Who else?" An idea pops into my head,"You should come back to the shop with me! You can see the Twins in action." She nods and we head out of the book store. 

Rosalie and I step into the busy shop and I say,"Usually the boys are restocking the shelves right around now." She nods and we search the aisles for Fred and George. We spot them and sneak up behind them. We grab their shoulders and they both jump at the same time. They playfully glare at us before George says,"Merlin! It Rosalie! We havent seen her since we left." Fred laughs at his brothers excitement and he spots her ring,"So I see Alexander finally proposed. Congrats."  Rosalie thanks him,"I see you might have dont the same to Rayla." She wiggles her eyebrows and I quickly say,"It's a promise ring." Fred chuckles,"I havent gotten to that yet." My face turns red and I ask,"Is it ok if Rosalie and I head up to the flat?" George nods,"You dont have to ask for permission, you live there to you know." I smile and lead Rosalie up to the flat above the shop. She notices the two bedrooms and she asks playfully,"So you and lover boy downstairs share a room?" I nod,"I love it. I feel calmer when I am near him." She smiles,"Well I am glad you are doing ok." We dive into a conversation and I feel like im back at Hogwarts.