Chapter 35

I open my eyes and groan. Today is June 24th which means today is the last task of the tournament, it also means that tomorrow is the last day of school. I will be staying with the Weasleys all summer and I will hopefully get to see my uncle. I walk over to my dresser and pull out my outfit for the day, skinny jeans,a white tank top, and a red flannel I stole from Fred yesterday. I change and then braid my hair. I walk down the stairs to meet the Twins. I see Fred and George waiting for me at the entrance to the Great Hall. I smile and run towards them. Fred hugs me and George says,"Hey Freddie, Werent you looking for that flannel this morning?" Fred pulls away from me and playfully gives a shocked gasp,"How dare you take my things." I flash him a wink and say,"It looks better on me." Fred laughs,"That it does." The three of us walk into the great hall for breakfast. 

I wait in one of the tents with the Twins waiting for the champions to exit the maze. I hold onto Fred's hand tightly in nervousness. I take my bottom lip in between my teeth. What if they get hurt. Fleur suddenly is thrown out of the maze. A bit later Krum is thrown out of the maze also. That leaves Harry and Cedric. I honestly hope Cedric wins. His father is friends with my aunt and Cedric has visited her house a few times. Cedric is a close friend of mine. He deserves this win. 

About a half hour passes and Harry and Cedric suddenly appear in the middle of the tent. I take one look at Cedric and realize something is wrong. I hear Amos shouting and the world starts spinning. I pull away from Fred and run over to Cedric. I fall to my knees and Amos takes his son in his arms. I hug Amos tightly trying to comfort him. Harry disappears into the crowd. Amos takes my hand and sets Cedric down lightly. I pull Amos to his feet and he hugs me and sobs. This cant be happening. 

After a bit Amos is taken away by Dumbledore. Fred and George help me to my feet and help me exit the tent. I spot Cho around the corner and rush over to her and hug her. She thanks me and walks away with some of her friends crying. The twins and I sit in the library in silence. I look over at them and say,"Im really glad that aging potion didnt work. I dont know what I would have done if I lost one of you." They both lay a hand on my shoulders and lean into Fred. 

I sit in my bed awake listening to Cho's sobs in the other room. I cant even imagine what she is going through right now. I want to hug her. My thoughts are interrupted by Luna saying,"Its quite sad isnt it." I nod and say,"I feel so bad for her." Luna nods and lays back down in her bed. I walk over to the window and open in. I stick my head out and take in a deep breath to clear my head. I walk back over to my bed and lay down. What is happening to Hogwarts?