Chapter 60

Three days have passed since the Twins and I arrived at the burrow. That means Remus,Tonks,Ginny,Harry,Ron, and Hermione will all be here today. I get out of Fred's bed as quietly as possible since he is still sleeping. George must have already went downstairs seeing as how he isnt in the room. I walk over to the dresser and pull out jeans and a red sweater. I pull off my pajama shirt and before I can put on my sweater, I feel a trail of kisses being left on my left shoulder. I giggle and turn around to see Fred finally awake. I put on my sweater and Fred frowns,"I was enjoying that." I roll my eyes and say,"Well I am not doing anything with you while your parents and brother are here." He continues frowning so I step closer to him and connect our lips. His hands find their way to my waist and he brings me back down to the bed so I am straddling his waist. I cant help but blush as his kisses reach my neck. I pull away from him and reconnect our lips again. I quickly pull away from him when the door opens. I look behind me and see Remus and Tonks standing in the doorway. Tonks is laughing fairly loudly and Remus has his eyebrows raised. Tonks leads him down the hall leaving Fred and I still in the same position. We make eye contact and burst out laughing. I kiss him one more time before getting up. I swiftly change into my jeans before Fred can try and be cheeky again. I watch as Fred gets dressed in pretty much the same thing as me. He puts on jeans and a red sweater also. I take his hand and we walk downstairs to the living area. I'm just hoping that Remus and Tonks didnt say anything to Molly and Arthur. Fred and I spot George sitting in a chair and he says,"You two better be ready to get 'the talk' from mum." Fred and I look at each other and sigh. Molly comes out of the kitchen and says,"Now you two, I thought we agreed that there would be no canoodling if you were to share a bed." Fred squeezes my hand lightly,"There was no 'canoodling' mum. It was just a few kisses." Molly looks suspicious but instead of saying more she walks back into the kitchen. Arthur then walks out and says,"Well kids I am going to pick up the rest of the group so.... behave." The Twins and I nod and Arthur walks out. I sit on Fred's lap in a chair and he plays around with my ring. I smile and close my eyes contently.