Chapter 6

How did the Twins manage to get in trouble on the first day?!? Well I mean I did the same thing but still! I set my books down quietly and the twins still haven't noticed me yet. Why not scare them a bit? The twins were sitting at a table near the front and had their heads close together and were looking at something. I silently creep towards them trying not to make a sound. I can put my cold hands to use for once. The twins had the back of their necks showing. I am right behind them when I hear my name come out of Freds mouth and didn't hear anything else. I pause for a moment wondering what they were saying. I shrug it off and put my cold hands against the twins warm necks. They both go flying out of their seats and George ends up on the floor. I lean against the table behind me laughing because of how much I scared them. I stop laughing when Fred comes running towards me and picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. I scream and starting laughing even more. All the fun comes to a halt when I hear Professor Quirrell clear his throat. Fred gently sets me down and pats my head. Quirrell sits at his desk and takes out a newspaper. We all sit at the same table with George on the far left, Fred next to him, and me next to Fred. We sat there in silence just staring at the wall, well until a certain Slytherin boy walked in and slammed his stuff on the table. Without thinking I turned and hid my face into Freds arm. He noticed what I was trying to do and shifted so I was more comfortable. I blushed a bit and closed my eyes. 

After a few minutes of my eyes closed is when I felt Freds thumb tracing circles on my lower back where he rested his arm to hide me from Draco. I hear George whisper, "Do you like her Freddy?" There was a long pause before Fred whispers back, "Maybe, but she really good friends with Ron and I dont want to date my little brother best friend. Also Harry Potter likes her. Did you see the way he was making googly eyes at her during breakfast this morning? Also I dont think she would ever love a joke like me." George only chuckles and says, "You would be surprised." I feel Fred pull me closer and sleep starts to take over my body. Fred probably is just being weird and he truly doesnt like me.