Part Three: Dumb Boyfriend

(Same clothes)

That night, Sam's new boyfriend, Kyler came over for dinner. Gwen knew him on some level, but they never talked mostly because she turned down his offer to date when she caught him bullying Eli and Demetri.

She never told her parents the story of course, nor her siblings. The only ones who knew were Peter, Mason, and Maggie.

"The yanagi, or yanagiba, depending on your region, is a knife used exclusively for cutting sashimi," Gwen's dad explained, cutting the fish. He picked up his knife and showed it to Kyler. "I picked up this bad boy on my first trip to Okinawa."

"Voilà," Daniel said, placing the knife on the table. "The famous..." He poured some soy on the sushi, "LaRusso ponzu Toro," he said, placing the plate in front of Kyler.

Gwen and Amanda clapped and small bit, then stopped. "Uhhh.." Kyler began.

Oh no, here we go.

Gwen immediantly felt a headache coming in, making her sweat, which was part that her ex-flirter was at her house, but also cause she felt sick. Just regular teenage female things.

"No thanks. I don't like sushi." To Gwen, that was offensive. She loved her dads' sushi. Gwen watched as her dad's face dropped. "Uhh, you sure you just don't wanna try a small piece," Amanda offered, trying to help her husband.

"It melts in your mouth," Daniel added.

"No, fish kind of creeps me out," Kyler said.

Gwen stood there. Kyler was the same as before. Someone goes through the struggle to do something for him, and he says no. "What about the fish sticks at school," Sam asked, helping her dad out.

"Yeah, Kyler, what about the fish sticks?" Gwen asked, turning her head.

"Yeah, fish sticks are dope!" He said excitedly. "Do you have any fish sticks," he asked, quieting down.

"No, only this fish I got at the Japanese store," Daniel said. Right then, Gwen's headache rumbled and she held it, along with her lower abdomen, but covered her pain as looking down at the table cloth.

Gwen felt bad for her dad. He tries doing something nice for someone and they turn it down. All the time. But it was all too much to take in right then, her headache, the fish-fiasco. "Well, then let's go to the kitchen and get something Kyler CAN eat," Amanda said, dragging Sam and Gwendolyn along.

"I'll take this," Gwen chuckled, grabbing the Ponzu Toro. "Thanks!" She smiled.

Amanda grabbed Sam and Gwen, walking into the kitchen pantry, as Amanda kept a fine eye on Gwen, worrying about her facial expression and her bodily expression too.

"Mom, I think I might just call it a night. I'm probably gonna eat this and go to sleep," she said, placing her hands in her jeans pocket.

"Okay, sweetie. You feeling okay?" Amanda asked, putting her hand on Gwen's head.

"I just have a headache and *cough* cramps, so, I'm just gonna?" Gwen asked, leaning against the kitchen counter.

"Uhuh, hun," Amanda said, kissing her on the head. "Take your treatment pills then go to sleep," Amanda whispered into her ear.

Gwen sighed, nodding. Hearing her mother or father or sister say that to her since she was 12 every night was tiring.

Gwen made her way to her room, making her way up the stairs, forcing her legs to do it. She took a big jump from her bedroom's doorframe and landed on her bed. But she looked at her clothes. They were way too stiff to wear in her sleep.

She looked at her dresser, in front of her bed.

"Shit," she muttered, looking at the ceiling.

She stood up and tried distracting her from her pain from her head and abdomen. She looked at herself in the mirror, grabbing a shirt and shorts.

She took off her clothes, leaving her skin bare, except for her underwear. She looked at herself in the mirror. She hated the way she looked. People said she was the prettiest girl at school, but she had many flaws to be "perfect."

For example, she hated her scar that she had gotten during water sliding. A sharp rock came out of the tarp, and sliced her thigh. She had to go to the ER. She had a scar on her ear, from breaking a vase with her head because she told Sam to throw it at her. (hesperus_111). She had a scar on the back of her head from a surgery, and another on her wrist. And her stomach.

But, somehow, she didn't know how people could see pass her flaws, even though she couldn't.

She never could, or would.

But her friends could. Yes, she had flaws. Everyone does, but she had that same feeling we all doing. She was feeling as if she was trapped in her consciousness.

Am I fat?

Should I die?

Am I ugly?

Should I have no friends?

Why do I have friends, they shouldn't have me?

She took a deep breath and realized her words of thought.

I am pretty. I am worthy of love. I'm done with these voices in my head, its time they give up. I'm done with these voices.

She put on her clothes and smiled at herself. She ate the sushi and got on Instagram then Facebook.

Then she searched, Miguel Diaz.

If came up with a whole profile of him. She smiled. Not at the cuteness of him, even though she thought he was cute, but how he had already added her.

ᗩ/ᑎ: ᕼᗴY Y'ᗩᒪᒪ! 𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣. 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕀 𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕖𝕕 𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕘𝕠 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕪 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕤. 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕪, 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕗𝕦𝕝, 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕠. 𝕀 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕕𝕠 𝕚𝕥. 𝕀 𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕪𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕗. 𝔻𝕆 ℕ𝕆𝕋 𝕃𝔼𝕋 𝕋ℍ𝕆𝕊𝔼 𝕍𝕆𝕀ℂ𝔼𝕊 𝔹ℝ𝔼𝔸𝕂 𝕐𝕆𝕌 𝔻𝕆𝕎ℕ.

𝕀𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕡𝕒𝕔𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕞𝕪 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕖𝕔𝕙 *𝕔𝕙𝕦𝕔𝕜𝕝𝕖* 𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕟 𝕥𝕠 𝕍𝕠𝕚𝕔𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕪 𝕁𝕒𝕟𝕒 𝕂𝕣𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕣. 𝕊𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕖, 𝕤𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕔𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕟𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕥!

𝕁𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨, 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕗𝕦𝕝. 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕖𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕖 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕜 𝕗𝕠𝕣. 𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖 𝕡𝕦𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕠𝕨𝕟, 𝕡𝕦𝕤𝕙 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕕𝕖𝕣, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕓𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕪 𝕥𝕠 𝕡𝕦𝕤𝕙 𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟.

𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕘, 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕒 𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕘𝕠𝕕, 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦.

Dɪsᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀ: I'ᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴡᴀs ᴄʜᴇᴇsʏ, ʙᴜᴛ guys, I ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ɪᴛ. Yᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ʟɪғᴇ ɪs ᴀᴛ ɪᴛs ᴡᴏʀsᴛ, Gᴏᴅ ɪs ᴀᴛ ʜɪs ʙᴇsᴛ. OK, ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ. Bʏᴇ.

-Yᴀʟɪᴋᴇᴊᴀᴀᴀᴀᴀᴀᴀᴢᴢᴢ